Do you think collecting quarters is weird?

If you found out a girl you were intrested in collected quarters, would you find it weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with it at all. I am trying to find all of the state quarters myself. I'm missing some of the old ones. Unfortunately I cashed in my change bank when it was full, before I started collecting them.

I also collect the gold dollars, and any unusual or old coins I find like old wheat cents. It's just neat having something so old.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• No. I used to. I put them in a pill bottle 1 time and I think my mom threw it out without knowing there was like $10 worth of quarters in there 😢☹️

• dude i have a quarter collection too (srs)
    all the state's quarters n shit. its buried somewhere

• I collect quarters so nope.

• I have a collection state quarters.

• No, I can't see any problem with it. In fact it is good to be able to manage one's money and saving at a young (ish) age is a good way to start.

• Nope, I'd ask her for change for a dollar.

• Dafaq is wrong with you? Weirdo

What Girls Said 2

• Nahhh in high school I collected condoms.. swear I was weird and bored. And all my buds were whores... still are so so someone has to guide the unknowing lol...

• No not at all