Why did GAG swaped Sexes?

Updates:
well i know what day it is but last time I've been here was 2 weeks ago and i though it may just be a bug from the website owner which today is 02.04.2016 1:46 am

0|0
18|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 6

• That's why you have to put up a pic of your opposite gender that way you will turn it back to normal by reversing the reversed situation you know oppositely

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you know already by now that it's an April Fool's joke... It'll go back to the way it was tomorrow.

0|0
    0|0
    • well i know what day it is but last time I've been here was 2 weeks ago and i though it may just be a bug from the website owner which today is 02.04.2016 1:46 am

• Yeah, I thought there was something wrong with my browser at first too.

• Hey how are you

• Do you not know what day it is? Some parts of the world consider this April Fool's Day - a day where people pull/play pranks on each other. It always happens on the 1st of April.

0|0
    0|0
    • well i know what day it is but last time I've been here was 2 weeks ago and i though it may just be a bug from the website owner which today is 02.04.2016 1:46 am

• Nope. Oh, I see. In other parts of the world, we have a later time. So, we are still on April 1st. Sorry for the confusion.

• c'mon... how many times again, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg we've been April fooled

0|0
    0|0
  • Because its a lame ass April fools prank and it's confusing the hell outta me.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol

no wonder, it must be your 1st day...

If not ud find this amusing as hell! :D