Are these girls mixed race or did they do something to make their skin lighter?

I've noticed some Black girls aren't really Black at all. Their skin is really light almost White even.
Are these girls mixed race or did they do something to make their skin lighter?

I've heard something about bleaching skin. Is this a common phenomenon?

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Oh those girls are fiiiiineeeee. Some are mixed [like myself], and others do bleach their skin like u said. i dont know how to tell the difference though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well some of them might be mixed race. But, it's also truth that some dark skinned people do bleach their skin. Sometimes they use body lotions, other times they get injections so their body will stop producing melanin.
    I understand why they do that, even though I think it's wrong.
    It's really sad and they always look weird and unhealthy when they do it.

These are some examples of skin bleaching.

imguol.com/.../...jovens-1404774085565_615x430.jpg

og.infg.com.br/.../lil.jpg

www.afrizap.com/.../...sa-bleaching-black-skin.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha I love supernatural. Yes some girls are mixed and others bleach their skin or use skin lighten creams or treatments I can't tell the difference though

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't freak out too much. It's completely normal. I'm fully black and I'm the same color as the girls in these photos. It just depends. All races consist of people with different levels of melanin in their skin. To be honest, in the black community, I'm pretty sure theses girls wouldn't be considered to have light skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyre clearly black. Black people come in many shades because of dilution of African heritage. But these women are definitely more black than any thing else.

0|0
    0|0
    • lies black people are either dark skin or brown skin not light skin

• @sassychickgyal what universe are you from. I know people who have parents who are dark skin who are so light they could pass for white. its just a matter of how the genes shake out. Ignorance is ugly.

• 3mo

did the father get a dna test please give me a break its always one of you black American bitchez coming with this crap 2 black parents having a child who looks white unless the child is albino stfu

• They're probably mixed, yeah. They could be half black, or have light skinned black parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some country yes. Bleaching skin is a common phenomenon.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• 1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Well I knew some were lighter than others but this is pretty much White. There has to be a reason for that. Plus Black implies dark skin, they look like White girls with Black features.

• Bruh, I can't do this with you. I can't tell if this is funny because you managed to go full retard or pathetic cause this means that despite it being 2016, there are probably millions of others who are just as stupid... Either way, I don't care to keep this going cause I'm having a decent night and don't wanna get sad

• Some may be mixed some may not, but it doesn't necessarily mean they bleach their skin either. Genetics is complicated man. For example J. Cole (pictured below) is half black and half white, but looks like a typical black guy to most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those women are black and not mixed.

0|0
    0|0
    • How is their skin so light?

• There's black people with skin that color. I'm mixed race and I wouldn't mistake them for being mixed/biracial.

• the top picture is so sexy

0|0
    0|0