Gagers, do you ever feel like nobody cares about you?

1|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I know there is always someone who cares about me in my life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• We all have times like that - What is important is not to let it become a long term or permanent emotion - Find your friends and family for a bit of social contact and interact with them - If they are not around, explore meeting new people even if it is just coming on a site like this and spending sometime chatting to people.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not feel that way.
    However, I am aware that it is that way.
    My opinion is the whispering among the winds.
    I just feel it's important enough to utter.

Does that make me a fool?

0|0
    0|0
  • the world for the most part doesn't care about you. everyone only cares about stuff and people close to them. just a truth about life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, yes I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just lonely, i know my family cares about me and me close friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whole townsons care for me, already a verbal commit at d1 programme. stay mirin OP

0|0
    0|0
  • yup i used to.

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes yes

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I am in an unfathomable pit filled with mad loneliness, and thus I have come to the realization of how fake human love is. Love is. . . illusion. Only true loners will understand this though.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• i haven't felt that in a long time thankfully. i hope you find someone who takes that feeling away.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmmmm yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao literally all the time. This is literally my life and you know what sucks the most? it's a fact that this is not just in my head. Everyone has made it very clear that they seriously don't give a fuck and I'm alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. Sometimes I feel like people care too much and get hurt by my fuck ups. Kr my tendency to lash out.

0|0
    0|0
  • always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have many wonderful people in my life that care about me

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortunately not.