Gagers, do you ever feel like nobody cares about you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I know there is always someone who cares about me in my life.

What Guys Said 12

• We all have times like that - What is important is not to let it become a long term or permanent emotion - Find your friends and family for a bit of social contact and interact with them - If they are not around, explore meeting new people even if it is just coming on a site like this and spending sometime chatting to people.

• nope. never.

• I do not feel that way.
    However, I am aware that it is that way.
    My opinion is the whispering among the winds.
    I just feel it's important enough to utter.

Does that make me a fool?

• the world for the most part doesn't care about you. everyone only cares about stuff and people close to them. just a truth about life.

• Tbh, yes I do.

• No. Just lonely, i know my family cares about me and me close friends.

• Whole townsons care for me, already a verbal commit at d1 programme. stay mirin OP

• yup i used to.

• all the time.

• sometimes yes

• All the time. I am in an unfathomable pit filled with mad loneliness, and thus I have come to the realization of how fake human love is. Love is. . . illusion. Only true loners will understand this though.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• i haven't felt that in a long time thankfully. i hope you find someone who takes that feeling away.

• hmmmmm yes

• Yes, all the time.

• lmao literally all the time. This is literally my life and you know what sucks the most? it's a fact that this is not just in my head. Everyone has made it very clear that they seriously don't give a fuck and I'm alone.

• Never. Sometimes I feel like people care too much and get hurt by my fuck ups. Kr my tendency to lash out.

• always.

• Sometime.

• Yes I have many wonderful people in my life that care about me

• Fortunately not.