Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes.
  • I'm a fucking liar.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I pee in the sink. I poop in the shower.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 41

• I thought everyone peed in the shower when I was younger, but I came across a random study that said that only 60%-70% of people pee in the shower.

It's not a bad thing because it actually saves water.

• No, I have never honestly done that. There's a toilet for a reason.

And for those who say "who hasn't?" Or "there are two types of people in this world, those who pee in the shower, and fucking lairs" ... You guys are totally idiots. Too much for you to realize that not all people are disgusting mannerless animals like yourselves.

• Lol its not disgusting. It goes straight down the drain. It's sterile anyways. And you do if before soaping up.

• *sigh* ... Ok, if it's that hard for you to reach the toilet then pee in the shower.

You do you Sara, you do you.

• Never, I also never masturbate

• What kind of question is that? The real question is... who doesn't? Lol.

• I voted yes because the site lagged, but I wanted to vote No.

USE THE TOILET. It's like, right there. Wtf.

• I don't and never have. I remember i was kind of shocked the very first time I heard of people doing this as it had never even crossed my mind before. I think it's kinda gross honestly but I guess it's really not a big deal. It's supposed to be sanitary? I still think it kinda is though.

• Ehh it's happened like If I know I can't make it downstairs because I'd have to dry off and get dressed and run downstairs and hope someone isn't in that bathroom lmao, because our toilet upstairs is broken at the moment but otherwise I go downstairs.

• Of course I do. Hope I did not splash any on you. lol

• There is really no problem with peeing in the shower. But just don't pee in the bat, lol

• Haha definitely don't person in the bath -that's gross! But shower? Why the heck not? It goes straight down the drain anyways.

• I know. Amazing all the people who get a stick up their ass at the thought.

• Yes, I do. I think a lot of people do. Do you? Pee is sterile stuff.

• No I pee in the back yard though being one together in nature

• No not in the shower.. but I do wear diapers and rubber pants and wetting them happens a lot in a day... not the same I know.. but hey I answered your question a little bit.. and I do have many showers in any given day

• Where's my No option?

I
    have
    NEVER
    peed
    in
    the
    shower...

• I'd lie if I'd say I have never done it... but it's very rare, I can count the times it happened on both hands

• When I really, really have to, yes. I usually try to pee in the toilet before or after I take a shower. But if it comes so suddenly, then I have no choice.

• Then I guess u can call me a liar! :-P

I never peed in the shower, never felt right. :-P

• What's the point of taking a shower if i am peeing in the shower? i will never be clean if i did that lol

• Haha your polls works well :D
    It's long ago Sara... but I'm guilty as all are 8)

• Very seldom. Usually I urinate in jugs and apply it as a nitrogen supplement to my garden soil or compost piles.

• Its gross. What do I do after that? Walk on my pee?
    Just. Do it in the toilet.

• Not really, but I have done it. lol at the people who say they never had.

• Rarely, but yeah.

• Nope, I have a toilet for that.

• I have never peed in the shower, I dont see the need to

• I plead the 5th.

• i used to when i was a kid but not anymore, lol

• it's same as asking do you pee in the swimming pool or in the sea, we all are fucking liars :)))))

• No.
    I pee on the street tho

• I only pee there when I can't hold it in

• I point it directly at the drain to not hit the tub, lol.

• More from Guys
    11

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 26

• Of course. I will say though, I never purposely pee in the shower. I just get up in the morning, get in the shower, and then if I realize I have to pee once I'm in there, yes I do. But if I think about it before I get in the shower, I'll just pee on the toilet. But no problems here. Peeing in the shower is great. It's economical and saves water and time. Everyone acts grossed out, but pee is sterile when it leaves your body and it goes straight down the drain.

• Only when I shower alone, I get a little self conscious peeing in front of him. So if I'm showering with my best friend I don't pee.

Best way for a girl to practice peeing while standing up, you can work on perfecting your aim. Yes, girls it's possible to pee standing up without dribbling!

• When you get to the end and the force is small, the dribble begins. You want the force to stay. May the force be with you!

• Yes!

• I'll usually pee before going in the shower. Buuuuut if I'm in there, I'm warm so there's no way I'm getting back out in the cold to go pee when I can pee there, clean up instantly and it all goes to the same place :P

• Almost always... unless for some reason I've already peed just before in the toilet... otherwise whenever I get into the shower the sound of the running water and the shock of the water over my skin make me almost unable to hold it in any longer... but as far as I'm concerned it wouldn't worth the effort... I normally let it go as soon as I touch the water :)

• No and I'm not lying. I find it disgusting tbh, there's a toilet for that

• We aren't all Neanderthals

• I love your second choice

• Occasionally I tinkle in the Seniors pool yes... because I'm evil and my back is wack. I can't hold it like I use too 😂 #RKelly river

• Uh yea. I don't think it's weird or gross. Smh some people.

• I think I've done it twice in my entire life.
    It was one of those long showers where I had to wash my body, face and hair, let my deep conditioner sit while I shaved... Couldn't make it t the toilet without the fear of slipping and dying.
    So, I stood over the drain and parted those legs, making sure nothing got on my feet.
    The other was when I was a dirty, gross little 13 or so year old dweeb

• No, I really don't. I don't like it. There's a toilet right there, haha.

• That's so gross

• Lol, I've tried it a couple times. I don't do it often. I rarely do it.

• I literally don't. I find it nasty..

• No that's what toilets are for.

• I have before, yes.

• No I don't. I think it's gross and other people will use the shower. It might cause diseases.

• Usually when you use the shower, you have the water running. That and the soap wash it all down the drain. Besides which, pee is pretty much sterile.

• That is fine if you don't want to do it. I was just pointing out that it does not cause any diseases.

• @Red_Arrow Ok, I understand. Thank you.

• No. The object is to get clean and be civilized. That's why there's a toilet in the same room lol.

• I literally have never done this! I have thought about it like I could totally do it but I never have.

• This is a weird poll. Why in the world would you ask such a question!

• I used to when I was a little girl, but not now.

• Yeah I pee I the shower , do you?

• Do you squat or stand to do it if you're a girl?

• Yes I have. If it happens it happens

• yeah it's the only time I get to pee standing up. I somehow love the freedom of it running down my legs and going everywhere lol.