What do you enjoy cooking most?

Most Helpful Guy

• I cook quite a lot of Japanese and Korean food. For example last week I made a big pot of dashi (basically a fish stock that is very important to Japanese cuisine) and from that I made homemade miso the next day. I also made some yakitori chicken along with the miso. I'm currently teaching myself some new Japanese dishes so that I know more than sushi. But my overall favorite is still donburi, which is kind of like sushi but served in a bowl. It's basically seasoned sushi rice, mixed and topped with sashimi and sometimes with vegetables or avocado. There is no nori like in most sushis but instead there is a raw egg on the top of it (the taste of raw salmon or tuna mixed with raw egg yolk is absolutely amazing :-)).
    My girlfriend is Korean, so with her I also cook Korean dishes sometimes. A few days ago we cooked 전 (jeon) together, which is sort of like a pancake, but savory instead of sweet. In the pancake mix, you also put things like kimchi, potatoes and squid. You fry that in the pan and in the end you have something that almost looks a bit like a flat pizza. Many Korean college students and office workers eat this on a nice Friday evening with friends in a bar, along with beer or different Korean alcoholic beverages (bars usually also serve food in Korea because Koreans don't like to only drink when they go to a bar).

And since I'm from Switzerland and Italy has lots of cultural influence on my country, I of course also enjoy cooking Italian dishes. Some of them have been around for so long that Swiss people also consider them native dishes now (for instance Risotto). I'm also very fortunate to live so close to Italy because it enables me to travel there and buy some of the Italian foods right there. For example last year I traveled to the Toscana with my girlfriend and we bought a huge piece of delicious, fresh prosciutto (about 5 pounds) that we brought home. Of course there's prosciutto in Swiss supermarkets too but it's just not the same. The taste is much richer when you buy it where it actually comes from. It's even stronger with fruits. My family has a vacation house on the Spanish island Mallorca and the oranges you get there are so incredibly different from the ones you get in Swiss stores. They're much sweeter and it feels like they've just been picked off their bushes ;-).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 12

• My dick in her oven.

• Chicken is p much my fav thing to cook. It's super versitlile and super easy to deal with.

• - peas and pasta dish
    - stir fry
    - roasted cauliflower

• mac and cheese. easiest.

• Mexican Food, Italian, and American Food of course!:)

• Fried eggs. Because it's easy :)

• Lasagna

• Southern style:
    Meatloaf Mashpotatos with gravy
    Steak and potatoes with green beans
    Chicken and broccoli

• Semolina/rice floor pancakes with fresh vegetables.

• Anything really, because i love cooking :)

• Sandwich and maybe omelette. Yeah, I suck at cooking.

• Pot roast, chocolate chip cookies, chicken noodle soup - anything that makes the house smell cozy.