What are some fun things for teens to do?

I'm in my mid-teens, so are most of my friends. I have a license and money from a part-time job. Tomorrow I go to work for a couple hours in the late afternoon, and have plans with a friend afterward, but am looking for something to do with friends beforehand. Now that I'm getting older I'd prefer to do more out-of-the-box stuff than just hang at the mall. I have more freedom now and I want to use it to the fullest. Any suggestions?

What Guys Said 1

• If you're really good friends can't you just dick around until you feel like going somewhere.

What Girls Said 2

• Ahhh, I miss my teen years. Now I'm 22 and feeling old. You could go to the movies, get your nails done, just go crusin around at night, thats about all of the things I could think of that's teen appropriate lol

• Old? Now you're making me feel bad...
      If it helps you're still not old enough to rent a car.

• @Octavius aww sorry lol. Ok now I feel a little better

• Right? Every time you feel old just go to a car rental ask to rent a car and then whey they say no you'll feel great!

• Cooking together. Having dinner together. Watching ghost movies at home-theater together...

Making money together? XD