Is sucking your dick a priviledge?

How would you feel if a woman told you she was proud to have gotten the privildge of sucking your beautiful dick?

Most Helpful Guy

• id fucking love it.

shed touch the deeper parts of my heart.

• thanks.

you become the love you withhold. with your mentality, you'll give lots and recieve lots.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes. It sounds like you're damaged goods, therefore it's a privilege because I'm taking a huge risk being with you (or the woman in question).

Damaged girls are not worth it in general. I've been there and am not going back. Take your BDSM to a narcissistic abuser.

• um sucking my dick is a high honor that you should cherish and remember forever lol

• I would be on drugs and a dream cause women never say that unless in porn or if she was your girlfriend or wife.

• That would be a nice thing to say.

• great, now get on your knees and bend over for my other privilege.

• I don't know why exactly, but it would make me feel good... LOL.

• What's a priviledge? ... Is it somewhere I hang my "no fucks given"?

• I'd feel a bit embarrassed because I certainly don't see myself like that level of special. >.>

• I will feel happy.

• I would feel honored, embarrassed, elated, shocked, and surprised
    And adk about round2

• I would say dominating me is a privilege for me

What Girls Said 3

• Of course it's a privelage to suck a dudes dick. And you should treat it as such.

• It's a privilege for him if I suck it.

• i wouldn't be saying all that. just like another girl said, its a privilege for him if i suck it. but if your asking just to ask, i would feel honored if a guy said that eating me out was a privilege.