Do I need to be 18 to buy an air soft gun online?

I'm 17 and wanted an air soft gun. I don't actually do any airsofting activites. I'm just really into the realisticity of the guns and how they work and everything. The pistol (Not airsoft, it's a BB), the Tanfoglio Witness, is amazing in that aspect and wanted to get a rifle this time. I could order it on Amazon with a gift card I have. Would they require a signature when they deliver from a person that's above 18? Sometimes I sign when I don't need to be 18 that's why (For other items that get delivered when I'm home alone).

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It's not a power actuated firearm, so it would be delivered the same as anything else from Amazon, presuming it is legal where you live.

More details here.

www.amazon.com/.../?nodeId=201790610

www.amazon.com/.../?nodeId=200277700

UPS almost never requires a signature for the stuff they deliver to me, but that may be because the seller didn't indicate a signature was required. They almost always just leave it on my deck and run. They don't even bother knocking.

• Depends on your local laws, and I don't know where you are. Here in California you could buy yourself a real black powder revolver at 17 for example.

• I live in California. Is that true? I mean, I thought there were restrictions for those under 18

• You must be 18 mate. Let your dad buy it for you.