Do you still have stuffed toys from childhood and have you ever thought of donating them?

I still have my Tweety stuffed toy. I had it since I was 6 years old, and I'm thinking about donating it. I want to replace it with a cute large teddy bear. Yes, I know I can be a child at heart sometimes, lol. 🙈 🙉 :P

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a teddy bear that I made at build a bear in 2nd grade that's pretty old that I named Peanut lol. Never considered donating him.
    I donated all my other stuffed animals though.
    But my boyfriend has bought me 3 more for birthdays, holidays, etc. so I guess that collection is growing again haha

What Guys Said 6

• Yup, I still do have mine.
    Here's me with it when I just got it.
    http://i.imgur.com/MsCmzil.jpg

• O yeah I still got all my old stuffed animals and no I'd never donate those, saving those for my own kids.

• nope... maybe I can find some in the basement but I doubt it

• My biggest flaw: I'm very materialistic and I'm a pack rat. I don't throw stuff away.

• It's in a box somewhere.

• I still have a stuffed lion I got from my great grandma when I was very little. I slept with it for many years (not anymore XD). It means a lot to me so no I wouldn't donate it. It's old and worn out anyway

What Girls Said 4

• Just one!

• Yes I do I have a few. And I did donate them. I passed them down to my kids. My daughters have my old stuffed lamb and Siamese cat in their room and my son has one of my teddy bears.

• Noo
    I can't give them away

• Yes I do and no they will never leave me