Guys, Things in girls that makes you melt?

First, I wanna know what makes you fall in love with a girl. And with the physical appearance aside. Just things that girls do and that girls have that makes you actually fall for her. And then things in her appearance that you like.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Being intelligent, reading, having a real interest in people and the world, being self-confident, being ambitious, wanting to help me, having a generally positive view of men.

As for her appearance, nice clothes (rock chick style, hippy style, more classic, pyjamas, skirt, anything with some thought behind it), nice skin, many women's hands are wonderful, I love their feet, especially if they also like their feet, a nice perfume, glasses are often attractive. I love watching a woman sitting reading or writing. I love the look of love when she kno

• s a man has done his best for her.

Women are wonderful and any man who is awake knows this.

What Guys Said 9

• Looking down occasionally making eye contact and blushingly smile while talking to me. <3 god damn.

• Being a good and kind person. And having a nice smile.

• Good humor 🙂

• Intelligence is a must. I can't deal with an air head. She needs to be able to handle her own in any situation. Of course I'll protect her, but I can't always be around. She needs to be confident as well. As for appearance, eyes are a big deal. So is her fitness.

• For me, to consider going for a girl would take me a long time to come to that choice. I'm not a big risk taker and I'm also not desperate so falling in love is very hard for me. If anything, I would want to be friends before anything else.

• Someone that likes horses, hiking, camping, sports, and sports bike. That also like to wear heels, leather, skirts, and dresses.

• 1. should care me
    2. interactive
    3. intelligent
    4. interested in sharing personal views
    5. more than a best friend

• When she swallows

• Personality and nature and body and eyes and lips and skillsskills and financial stability