I'm bored. What are your plans today?

I'm bored. What are your plans today?

Most Helpful Guy

• -Watch this documentary on Jerusalem I just purchased
    -Intermittent fast my way to 1pm and carb up ( where my fitness freak @redeyemindtricks @? pour me some knowledge bby)
    -work out
    -send in paperwork for my mortgage
    -see girlfriend
    -go to cluuubb hopefully!!
    -get pussy/blowjob lol

• You're very busy! Is your girlfriend going clubbing with you?

• @karahiri Well, as permanently as life can get for me I guess, haha. It's 1.5 mile away from my office and I really enjoy SLC and my current job, so I think so.

Come do your residency here, we'll hang out! It'll be fun!

• i gotcha. i can't imagine living in a house by myself. ghosts!!! :p

bleh. who knows where i'll land. hopefully somewhere in the continental US lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... I need to get more Chap stick and eye drops because I lost them... Yay Jasmine.. 😒😒😒 then I need to change the U Joint on my car! Thats pretty much it though... Nothing too exciting!

• OMG! I always need Chapstick! I have it everywhere! What is the U joint? Sorry Cars 101 lol 😀

• Oh my gosssssh:o. that's crazy!!

• Ikr? I was running late for work and I didn't even realize it was that icy out.. So rediculous😯🌨☃

What Guys Said 20

• I was supposed to go on a hike and do a shoot but I think I might work in my shop and build a guitar instead.

• Fun! What kind of shop do you have?

• I did nothing all day. Haha I chilled and relaxed and got to have a day all to myself 'ahhh 😎

• Ukuleles are pretty cool though! That's awesome that you make these😊

• I'm at work for my part-time job right now. Afterwards, I'm going to a soiree for Catholic Charities in my area.

• Work in the morning then head to Anaheim to see an arena football game for the LA Kiss. It is opening season for arena football so the band KISS is giving a free concert to the fence. Last night I hung around the Troubadour in Hollywood to hear a few Guns and Roses songs

• Oh that's right. I heardG &R were playing. How fun is that! Have a good time at football and seeing Kiss 👅👅😛😛😛

• I wanna go to LA!!! 😭

• @Kris85 lol. You should come. We would love to have you. You would have a great time.

• well it's 2:30AM, so the day is already over...

slept until 3:15PM (wasn't planned, deactivated 3 alarms while sleeping), shower, ate, GAG and then had a board game evening with friends

• My friend wants to go to the movies this weekend, not sure if that's today or tomorrow. If tomorrow then I'm gonna go out downtown to a few bars with some friends to watch some games and stuff.

• Got back from Las Vegas yesterday, today I'm doing some housework and playing some video games. :-D

• Videos games are fun! I still love Nintendo games lol

• Haha! My moves might not be that great but I can surly try lol sure, I'll follow yiu

• *you

• Work, go home, pick up daughter, work out, go to the park, cook dinner, straighten up the house and probably just relax for the rest of the night, it's been a busy week at work.

• Me too! I understand that. Have fun with your daughter 😊

• Wash the car, switch to summer tyres and pay the road tax. Overall a very adventurous day! :P

• It is! Getting ready for summer is always exciting!

• Study :(

• Tutor.

• Gym, walk my pup then see what my friends are up to.

• Cool! What kind of dog do you have? Or puppy?

• A yorkie

@consultantisback a cheap one, fitness 19. Can't say no to $15 a month :P

• A yorkie hmm, sounds familiar lol

• bike. eat. Chill with friends thats about it I think

• Watch the ClassicoOoo <3
    @Visca_Barca

• I am planning to chat with a bored cute lady :)

• my plans are to sruvive the boredom

• Me too. I got nothing yet.

• fappin all night

• Ok, what about the day?

• I was out walkin' for 3 hours just to buy some ice-cream... don't ask me wot I was doin' all those 3 hours... yer gonna laugh at me...

• Tell meeee I promise I won't laugh! What kind of ice cream?

• I bought ice-cream later when I was returnin'...

• Yeah, you can still ask her or coffee if you prefer

• Nothing special what about you?

• Nothing special either. Just looking for something to do. Watching tv and hanging with my dog right now. 🐶

• Yeahhhhh

• I message you... Hi

• All day sex then my brother birthday party probably fallowed by more sex

• Slow down there... make sure you breathe some 😆😆

• Okies

• Have fun getting it in hhhhh 😄

What Girls Said 11

• I've showered, done laundry, bought groceries, and cleaned so far. I'm not sure if I'll be up to much else besides chillin' today.

• I love chillin' it's just nice to do that sometimes.

• Skyping with my best friend. Then, I'm hanging out with my other bestie and sleeping over at her dorm.

• Sleepovers are fun!

• I love them! I'm really excited because I'm sleeping at her dorm and I get to meet all her college friends, haha. I'm a senior in HS, so it'll be really cool to see what the college life is like.

• Nice! I've done that too at a couple UNI's and it's so much fun!! One of them I went to and saw some people I went to high school with.

• Bored. Went to the gym for a while earlier, Making soup and watching movies alone😞
    I might masterbate too. 👇

• Shooting my film project tonight! It'll be exciting! I think it's gonna go well.
    And hopefully, talk to my boyfriend today. He's so busy now :/

• Cool! What kind of film is it?

• My professor gave every group the same dialogue, but we can do what ever we want with it! It's a really cool assignment because it's interesting to see what different people do with it.
      Ours is about a guy who is on a date but while on it, gets possessed by an alien lol. It'll be really cool hahah

• Omg! That's awesome!!

• Doing some yard work with my boyfriend and playing soccer later.

• Fun! Hope it's not very windy by you like it is here. Your ball might not return haha 💨⚽️

• Haha no its lovely out. But we play indoor anyways.

• Ok haha

• My daddy wants to go play tennis. I have to go cause I fully support him getting in shape and not having a heart attack before 50 xD

• Thanks for the advice! That's great to hear.

• No clue yet. I'm dropping my kids off with their dad till tomorrow so I'll probably go to the mall and then maybe for supper and drinks tonight Who really knows with me , I could get into anything lol

• Nice! You sound fun to hang out with 😄

• I'm definitely a good time gal 😛

• I exercised a bit today, then I cooked some food, and now I'm studying. So I'm pretty much bored out of my mind.

• Haha! Get all the good stuff out of the way first I see 😄

• Procrastination is my expertise.

• Yup! Mine too!

• I'm only here cause I'm bored & lonely.

• To kick today's butt and do it all over again tomorrow.

• movie later tonight. currently doing flutter kicks.