At what age did you slow down on going out to clubs to party and get laid?

just wondering at what age did people stop partying and going out to get laid and get drunk?

Most Helpful Girl

• well i've never really been the type to party all the time but there definitely was a time when i loved going out, drinking, smoking, and not having sex with strangers but just meeting a lot of guys and always talking to at least 5 guys at a time i just didn't want anything serious, but that phase is over now. it only lasted for like 3 years when i was in high school. it may seem like i was too young to be doing anything fun but i used drink a lott, smoke, and get chased by cops at least ones a month because i was always up to something. had a little business too. but i got tired and bored of that life. i still occasionally go out and get super drunk but thats not what my life is all about. that kind of lifestyle just doesn't interest me anymore.

• and you are either a very bad liar, or using this site with a false age.

• thats really all you have to say? lame. and im the one making assumptions? you tried to call me ugly and said i have no idea what its like to go out and get hit on by guys just because i disagreed with you. really now. and like a badge? oookay. i rarely even talk about these things i didn't even go into detail about them because i've already said too much and you've clearly not done the same things when you were my age since you didn't even believe such simple things (because like i said, when i was 15, people around me were doing WAY worse things, i was just keeping to myself) but you actually asked how does someone who's under aged have access to alcohol and drugs? even someone without such experience (you) should have enough common sense to know its not that hard to get a hold of. and actually asked how did i even have money? lmfao you clearly started doing things that regular teenagers do WAYYY later. and yeah ok, im not the right person? your just mad because i pointed out how

• pathetic you are. i still can't believe your around 25-29. this is just sad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Going out to get drunk? 17. After I got wasted a few times in high school, I didn't feel like actively looking to ruin my night or time somewhere.

Going out to get laid? Somewhere in college. I don't know about the rest of the people, but college was a turning point for me. In high school, girls were younger, more reserved, and more uncomfortable. In college, girls sort of started discovering themselves, their personality, and who they are as people. When it came to that aspect of their life, the vast majority didn't really carry the "high school mentality" into college.

Going from high school to college, women were just people. Instead of a penis, they had a vagina. Instead of wanting external stimulation, they wanted internal and external stimulation. Instead of wanting someone soft, small, and feminine, they wanted someone hard, built/fit, and masculine. They were just as much animals as men were. When the "professional" or "socially acceptable" persona went away, and they were in private (or in semi-private), outside of the light of social judgment, they wanted it just as much (if not more) than guys.

One thing I remember thinking is, "Holy crap, this is how girls would feel in high school." In fact, I'm sure it wasn't anywhere near as bad, but it was still annoying. Sometimes, you just wanted to lightly socialize, or just keep things friendly. Then, when you committed this "sin" of just "not being sexually interested in her," all hell would break loose.

The "urge" to go out with the purpose of getting laid was no longer there. The "appeal" of going out for the purpose of getting laid was no longer there. It was way easier and cheaper to get laid by no going out to an environment where people are packed together, with ear-bleeding noise, posing, and full of alcohol and other dangers. It was both a waste of time and money.

So, for me, somewhere around 18-19, I stopped going out to places for the purpose of "getting laid."

Once I was an accountant, and then again, when I was in law school, and then again, when I was an attorney, that kind of conduct (and thought) was "unprofessional." So, for better or for worse, that interest went away relatively early, and it's never really come back over the years.

What Girls Said 7

• I never started,

• I like to party every now and then. I do drink but not enough to be passing out drunk & hooking up is a no no for me. But I do have a blast when I party and I plan to continue doing so for the rest of my 20's. Maybe I'll stop in my 20's. Maybe not. But I definitely won't be a mother or a wife or a 40 years old woman in the club. I know that much.

• I think life is about balance. I was never a huge partier, but tastefully, I enjoy my fun. and I will continue to do so.

• I never did it in the first place.

• I never did

• Well.. I'm gonna be in that situation soon 👻

• I never really started.

What Guys Said 11

• About 23.

• After I graduated college, I'm more of a bar and house party person than a nightclub person. ✌️

• I was done with clubs at 23. I went into a high end club with some similarly aged friends at 27 years old on a business trip in Chicago (Rush street) and left soon after going in, we all felt we were past it.

• Sorry. I'm not familiar with club, party or get laid server. Never heard of that before.

• I never started.

• I've never been to any hardcore sort of thing, am still vergin, and never have or will get drunk.

• Slow down? I simply refined my experience.

• All these girls are lying there assess off.

• 19 :)))

• Whoever thinks there's an age limit... I'm gonna chop off their ears,...

• I never started.