Smartphone won't work without computer modem😰?

Ok well im 15 and my parents has comcast cable and my parents has a comcast bill that is $500 some dollarsand they said to them to pay $344 dollars so it won't be shut off on the 13th of April i have a boost mobile phone and my cheap ass father won't pay the bill and my bill is only $42 bucks and my phone is off it only works because my. parents has an computer modum i wanted to know is there a way i can use my smartphone without a modum and my phone bill is not been payee in 3 months😰

What Guys Said 1

• When away from the home modem, I use free wifi in cafes etc. If I cannot get free wifi, I have an old phone with a data only sim card that I can tether my main phone or my tablet to. The few texts and KIK messages I send are covered by the £1 per week ($2?) for the 100Mbytes. I don't stream videos or music, or play games.

What Girls Said 1

• You can try using free wifi in public places.