Does anyone else feel that Hillary Clinton is too desperate for black votes?

She said a speech on the Black Girls Rock show last night. BLACK Girls Rock... Why? I understand her wanting to attract black votes, but she's just invading black women's space by doing do, which makes her look desperate.

What do you think?

• Agree
    88% (7)92% (11)90% (18)Vote
  • Disagree
    12% (1)8% (1)10% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• she is. but she needs it. Tbh, i think black americans have generally been shooting themselves in the foot this election cycle, and are seemingly doing everything they possibly can to get trump elected. First you have BLM storm a bernie sanders event as if the guy is some KKK lieutenant or something, then this cultural appropriation crap which so far I've only seen argued by black people, particularly black women over hair... all of which gets normal people pissed off over this super sissy shit to the point that they look to trump to bring an end to it. And if that wasn't bad enough, black americans have so far voted for hillary clinton in huge numbers over bernie sanders, even though she polls worse against trump than bernie does, and WILL NOT do shit for black people the moment she's done getting all their votes. Bernie was on black peoples side during the days when it wasn't popular to do so, and got arrested for it back then. Who cares more about black people again? But now the democrat election cycle has sort of become like an auction house, with both candidates needing to pander as much as possible to black people, which im not a huge fan of personally.

Now when i see Hillary doing these things, it just comes across as so ridiculously fake. Anyone who can rub two brain cells together should know that its highly unlikely that hillary will improve the lives of black people. Under Obama, the average wage of black people went DOWN during his presidency. Why? because he got most of his funding by wall street, and the issues that wall street want handled are of a higher priority because they paid the cash to get him into office. Guess who is funding the Hillary campaign. That's right, wall street. So any time i look at this U. S. election, i just shake my head. If donald trump wins, it will partly be the fault of the black vote (just keeping it real here). And if Hillary wins, expect another financial crash within her presidency, similar to the one experienced in 2008 which nearly caused a second great depression. She has zero intention of reforming the banking sector and reinstating good regulative laws like glass-steagal. But black people vote for her anyways because she's a brand name. Eeh i don't get it, but heh, at least im prepare for the result

0|2
    0|0
    • thanks for mho

• It's not fair to single out black people for going to Hillary, when it's only half true. The young blacks are overwhelmingly supporting Bernie. It's the old blacks that are trending towards Hillary, *same as the old whites*!

What Girls Said 1

• Black women can't have anything to ourselves with someone, getting offended, stealing and claiming it or, just inviting themselves in.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Shameless pandering from someone who has no shame. . . but should!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she is. It's painfully obvious how she's trying to get their votes to win the democratic primary. I don't believe a word she fucking says.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree but that is politics

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • She knows she don't have a chance to win based on the white vote and deservedly so. Yes it is desperation that has brought her to this and nothing else. With Cali making it legal for illegals to vote she will be beating to drum to their tune next

0|0
    0|0