Whats a skill you'd like to learn and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Until I've gotten busy with work things recently, I was studying patent law. I have a couple products I want to develop and I think understanding the details of differentiating patentability is very useful and important. I do find that fairly enjoyable but I'm mainly doing it for money. For fun I have been interested in learning about creating mostly self sustaining aquarium ecosystems to enjoy their beauty and give my fish an enjoyable and healthy home. I think the science has been fairly interesting so far too. I am also interested in learning more about gardening along with lots of other topics if I have more room in my schedule.

• Very ambitious, I must concede that I'm impressed

• Thanks. I'm just hoping I can find a way to not HAVE to work full time until in my 60s. I feel like a caged animal. I probably will still work out of interests but I really don't want to work a repetitive job my whole life. I want to be able to explore creative work interests, and maybe even do some kind of charity one day. It may sound cheesy but I would love to help others.

Most Helpful Girl

• i wanna learn to play the cello... but then again, the more practical choice would be learning to cook proper food.

What Guys Said 37

• acrobatics. another step closer to becoming Batman

• More like Spiderman, Batman, is big on Acrobatics. You'd be better off with all sorts of martial arts for Batman. And I do mean ALL sorts, you'd have to learn as many of them as you can.

• Teleporting, so I don't have to ride in tight airplanes, my legs are too long.
    I am learning how to astral project though, not sure I'm being received, maybe I need to pay my intergalactic cell phone bill. :)

• I'll probably take up the piano one day. Why? I'm an artist at heart, but I've kind of neglected 'matter' in the main, so focusing on that!

• Learning Latin

Besides that I am either learning already or have already learned all the skills I desire to.

• I would say there's always something new to learn... In my opinion of course

• None that I'm interested in, I'm pretty much learning everything I want to at the moment.

• Right now, he's fine, if something else comes along in the future that sparks his interest, then hey, he'll go for that. Like me I don't really need to learn anymore skills than I have right now, I'm happy the way I am. Best part is, I really don't have to be taught or really learn things. I just do. Of course not everything is that easy. So if I find something that I need to learn or at leat need help with, then I'll get the help I need. Some of us are just better off than others when it comes to learning things. And unfortunately some are a lot worse off than others. But there are others, who a lot of "normal" people put down because of labels, who can learn a lot quicker than them. THAT is something a lot of people could really learn, I could really go on with a few other things too. LOL

• I want to learn how to play guitar. Being a pretty good drummer, I could write some sick music... if only!

• Drumming cool... I can't play any instruments lol... sadly... but if I ever had the time I'd learn the violin

• I have 2 skills I want to and will learn.
    1. Boxing. I want to improve my cardio and what better way than boxing. It is all about coordination and timing which I also would love to improve. Plus, my arms are weak.
    2. Rollerblading. I already know how to Rollerblade from when I was a kid but I want to start doing advanced rollerblading like tricks and stuff.

• I want to communicate more effectively, especially to people with authority.

• How to fly so I can intercept passes anytime

• keep praying , nothing impossible lol

• Hell, it's illegal as all, hell, but all you need are some really good cantilever sneakers. They will make you run faster, easier and if you jump right, should add at least an inch or 2 to your jump height, possibly more. All depends on the sneakers you get. I know which ones I want and the damn things are almost $300 for the pair.

• @Hellboy71 my vertical is 31.7 exCt at 6'3 and lol everyone have top performance gear on field brah

• How to be happy, cause I'm sick of being depressed and wanting to kill myself but not knowing how.

• Find inspiration... Watch a great movie... read a Good book... learn to cook a new recipe... hang out with positive people... you'll not kill yourself... there are too many things to live for in this life

• Yeah I do watch interesting foreign films, read books, and sometimes try new meals to cook. Thing is with people, I have social anxiety and I feel inferior to most people in some way. I can't seem to get a ft job that I'm capable of, dating has been really tricky because 90% of girls freak out and ignore me when they learn I haven't had a relationship before and I'm a virgin. And around friends, I feel like I bug them too often venting my frustrations so go back to being by myself which I hate. I try, but there seems little or no improvement in most aspects of my life :(

• Seduction and attraction. I suck with that part. Have loads of female friends but Te lovers part had been elusive. I'm getting there though. Let's just say some pick up artist books really do help.

• I'd like to learn French someday. wouldn't mind being a bit better with cars either.

• why not start today? the present is the only moment available to us, and its the door to all moments afterall :)

• good luck with the french. Its fun but a pain in the butt.

• learn to play a musical instrument. but now with arthritis i dont think i could.

• 3D animation.

• i would like to learn how to study since im a dyslexic and which is impossible for me, lol

• the power of getting a better backbone or something where I will not be used as a door mat by people

• All medical skills - that way I could save people's lives.

• I'm studying pre med... are you a med student too?

• aw... i see... healthcare IT, sounds interesting

• It depends on your definition of interesting. But yeah, it can be - in general.

• Skill: Earning $100 every dayday without doing any crime.
    Why: I don't have enough money to keep my family in househouse and fulfil their needs

• Magic tricks. Helps entertain children.

• not to be too shy while wearing tights in the gym. It shows some thing when I do train and long t shirt not always a help

• I want to run a company. That will be a great job.
    I also want to learn to ride a sport bike.

• Blacksmithing. I want to be able to fix my farm equipment when something goes wrong.

• Dancing, I can't dance to save my life.

• Criminology
    Chemistry
    Forensic Pathology
    Investigation
    Law
    Business Management
    Martial Arts
    and have unbreakable will
    I dont think anyone will get the joke

• I'm try to learn Spanish rn
    And thinking about trying to pick up Archery!

• me too!!! im learning Spanish, my familys moving to equador, and so i decided, i might need to learn it since ill have to visit them and all... archery though? good for you, if i were to try that id most likely poke someones eye out with my amazing coordination lol

• Bruh learn Arabic, not Spanish

• @ShayanMortazavi1 hahaha why?
      in b4 trump campaign speeches lmao

• How to sell art. I'm a good artist however I don't know how to go about selling my works.

• black belt in bjj

• I'd like to learn Wing Chun...
    maybe Judo

• I'd like to learn how to properly cure meats.

Make my own vanilla bacon, ghost chilli smoked hams, etc, etc.

• Archery. So I can learn to focus and hit my mark everytime. And not just with a bow and arrow.

• drawing... makes me totally jealous seeing it other people do.

• Well if you have a hard time drawing try something similar. Like painting, either brush or airbrush. Airbrush would be easier and a bit cheaper.

• @Hellboy71 thanks, I know those and I have books and watched tutorials. it's not that I don't try... I just have 0 talent :P

• LOL, don't give up, you might surprise yourself. There are people who've been told they have no talent that have gone on to do some really good work. :)

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 20

• I'd like to try surfing sometime haha, planning to do it this year :P just for fun lol
    I wanna try rock climbing (outdoors)
    annnnd other than that, just keep on improving my dancing skills :)

• I need to learn how to do this whole "life" shit

• It's kind of silly but whistling with your fingers so it's super loud, lol I want to try that.

• Horseback riding.
    I'm not even sure if that qualifies as a skill.
    Then again, it would be an eco-friendly mode of transport.

• To cook for obvious reason!

• - Improve my piano skills
    - Improve my painting and drawing
    - maybe learn a 4th language
    - Cook and bake well
    - Do some crazy yoga moves
    - Be more productive overall

• You know 3 languages? I'm jealousssss!! I'm busting my behind trying to learn Spanish right now! I can't play any musical instrument... neither can I paint or draw... but I've got the yoga moves and the cooking down lol

• I'm learning to drive my bf's boat for safety In case he is incapacitated or fallen overboard also because it's fun.

• Skin care. Like to train as an aesthetician.

• Makeup cuz everyone's doing it at my school...

• Hmm self-defense and how to play guitar.

• Cooking. I love food and knowing how to cook is important, specially for someone who's going to live by herself.

• pickpocketing.

• I'm trying to learn to read tarot. Not really a 'skill' but it's something I've always wanted to do

• Play an instrument

• i'd like to learn how to cook and clean at top speeds like my mom does

• Learn multiple languages, become a pro at guitar

• have you started yet?

• Yep, speaking about the guitar. I just wish I had more experience being a part of a band or something. For the languages, I'm learning Spanish atm

• Me learning Spanish too! lol... its kinda hard... but very rewarding when I Skype with a Spanish buddy and I can understand him when he's speaking fast trying to confuse me lol

• To learn different languages, because it's fun and is very useful too

• I would love to learn how to play a guitar..
    Maybe learn more languages..

• I was gunna say play the harmonica, but looking at the comments archery is sooo freaking fun. Wish i was better at that too.

• This is going to sound bad but I would like to learn how to pleasure a man. I am a virgin and I have not had my first kiss yet, but when I am with my first boyfriend I want him to think I am great at whatever I am doing.

• Ya... that does sound bad... go learn to cook something that's damn good instead... I'm sure hell appreciate that a lot more... and im sure when the time comes to learn that... You know... Other stuff... Lol I'm sure he won't mind teaching you... and if he does, screw him, go find yourself someone better, cause he'll clearly not be worth it if he's not patient enough to want to teach you... you know... all of... that lol

• Haha I didn't mean that I want to go and master my skill before I meet the guy. I am just saying that when I am with him whoever he is I want to be good at being good to him. I do have other skills though hahahaha

• lol ok fair enough