Weird attraction to bald men?

Ok this is weird and i know im young but i have a weird attraction to bald men. And i only recently realized this when i started having an attraction to my teacher (who yes is bald) I mean im not going to do anything im under age im not stupid but i just want to know the reason. Like whats going on in my brain for this to happen?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing weird about it at all

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL it's just your taste but i can't stop thinking of how happy that one guy on here that keeps spamming questions asking "girls, is a bald head ok" "Girls, is being bald as ugly as being fat " and then he'd always say how even if he was bald he won't date a girl lower than a 7 on his stupid shallow "attractiveness scale " if only i knew his username i'd tag him on this question cause he'd be super excited to know girls like bald men. Maybe then he would stop spamming those lame ass questions >.<

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Male pattern baldness is a sign of high testosterone, so it could be hormonal.

Otherwise, you just like bald men, lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong with it. You can like bald men all you want, celebrate it. De gustibus non est disputandum "When it comes to tastes, it cannot be disputed."

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it, I know a girl whos 18 and is also attracted to them. Its just how things are, you know. I have a friend who likes really older women and one who only likes white girls, everyone has their taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • ders nuffin weird wiv liking bald men

0|0
    0|0
  • hmu.

0|0
    0|0
  • grandpa fetish ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds fine to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Nothing wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • haha there's nothing weird about that

0|1
    0|0
  • Some men just really do look great without hair, there's nothing wrong with you, trust me :)

0|1
    0|0
  • U hav a fetish for bald men aha

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG!!! Bald guys are just super hott!!

0|1
    0|0
  • You're not attracted to the fact that he's bald. You're attracted to him as a whole. You would be attracted to him even if he had hair. When will people realize that?

0|0
    0|0