Why do I like being liked by guys?

I know it's a very dumb question lol but I want to know why I like being liked by guys. And by that I mean guys thinking I'm cute or having a crush on me. Even though I would not date some of these guys, I still like when they show interest in me. I Don't know why since I'm very shy and don't like to be the center of attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone wants to think their life has meaning, that the values they create are not simply arbitrary self productions but something beautiful another person can recognize. To think another person has the potential to really be fascinated by who are and all that you've done. What a wild world we live in.

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence boost.

What Guys Said 4

• It's human nature to love being praised. It boosts your self-esteem; it makes you feel valued; you feel like you are somewhat important.

• Because it's a nice feeling to know that other people find you desirable - even if you don't reciprocate their feelings. That's why friend zones exist. Haha.

• Uh because your ego loves it.

• Validation, aslo us human beings love/need to feel significant.

What Girls Said 2

• Attention is pleasant

• It raises dopamine levels