Do you know any romantic anime or heroine story?

I seen them all! And I just want something I haven't seen. Or anything with heroine-"woman of distinguished courage or ability, admired for her brave deeds and noble qualities"

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you know Princess Mononoke? I think it's a really, really cute and beautifully made anime. I'm generally not so much into cartoons/anime but I really like this one. It also touches on many other topics that are very important today, for example destruction of the environment and a number of political issues, but all in a subtle and light-hearted way. I'm doing a double major in two fields of humanities and I could write a great paper about this movie ;-).
    By the way: I'm posting here the English trailer so you know the story a bit but if you go and watch it, I very much recommend the Japanese version with English subtitles. I watched it in the original and it just feels so much more authentic.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OiMOHRDs14

• Princess mononoke is my ultimate favorite anime ever!!! Howl's moving castle comes next :)

• @Mesonfielde it made sense. They stayed together. Hewas shallow, conceited coward who would have a tantrum even someone left him or if he wasn't beautiful anymore. But once meeting Sophie, a plain, not so beautiful girl/old lady, he got to see that beauty comes within :)

Hence at the end he saw her beautiful and they stayed together. Ohh. Its also about forgiveness.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know of a lot. :D
    -Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
    -golden time
    -School Rumble
    -Campione!(has the hottest scene without being naked)
    -Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
    -seto no hanayome (funny as hell)
    -Sword Art Online
    -Ao Haru Ride
    -Kaichou wa Maid Sama
    -Ouran High School Host Club
    -Strike the Blood
    -Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (your going to cry your eyes out until your body can't produce anymore. It's beautifully sad)
    -Kimi ni Todoke
    -Inu x Boku SS
    -Chihayafuru (doesn't seem like a romantic thing but it's interesting)

What Guys Said 9

• en.wikipedia.org/.../Akatsuki_no_Yona:_Yona_of_the_Dawn would probably do it for ya. But that show is too mainstream so you may have already seen it i'm guessing

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...hyqo1I1u3ht9io3_500.gif

• mm. . . I don't know many like that

try soku no strain or maybe claymore. . . uh. . . devillady, iron jun, violence jack (features heroine in hells wind), wannabe's, rhea gall force, ghost in the shell is about a heroin I think and mitchiko & hatchin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHG3cr-n6e0

^some of these are a bit old with that kinda animation so they might not be easy to find

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

As for romance I don't know any

Also i haven't watched most of these, I just know about 'em. It's all I could think of on the top of my head

• Candy. Film with Heath Ledger as a heroine addict.
    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0424880/

• Heroine story? The obvious choice is CLAYMORE, although the anime's ending is shit because the anime came out in 2007 and the ending to the manga came out in 2015! So they had to wrap it up arbitrarily at like 30% of the story.

• I have seen it ):

• You do realize the 70% of the story is in the manga only, right?

The manga is about 153 chapters or so. The anime is only the first 51 chapters.

It's literally 1/3 of the story.

Anyways, that's the only female-protag story I know which involves fighting things, so yeah :P

• damn it lol! I should read than!

• Hmmmmmmm
    HunterXHunter

• Dragon's Destiny.

• Ao Haru ride or in English Blue Spring Ride
    the latest romantic anime i watched and i loved it

• I don't like either I don't under stand

• Shakura : Card Capture

What Girls Said 4

• I was going to recommend some. And then I noticed who asked this question.

By now I swear you may have watched them all😂

• Snow white with the red hair ->>> beautiful anime about a girl who is a healer and falls in love with the prince.

• Anime? Not much. I do a bunch of romance manga though?

• Kanon is amazing.
    Sola is good.
    EF a tale of memories
    Good morning call
    Black Prince wolf girl

• Or you could always watch a k-drama. Such as boys over flowers. Or pinnochio (park Shin Hye) or good morning call on Netflix. Asian drama's can be even funnier than ANIME.

• Windstrukk the Korean movie is beautiful, and 200 pound beauty is funny. You should give Asian drama a try. All ANIME fans end up liking it