Should I make a male account?

The reason is going to sound pretty silly to most. I seriously dislike the color pink and willing to make a male account just so I can have my favorite color. :D After havign a test of what it's like having a blue account from yesterday. I seriously miss my favorite color. Though would gag force me to delete this account just so I could do that? If so then fuck it I'll just have to grin and bare the icky pink.

• Go for it! ^^
  • That's a stupid reason
  • Stick with your pink woman!
nm figured out how to use this extension to let me change colors. ^^

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• negative @Mesonfielde has the answer, he mentioned that he inverted his colour scheme with high contrast maybe? Ask him for the details

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

I always wanted to have a female account though. . . so I can see if this "harassment" stuff is as bad as they say it is

P. S. A guy on here got a dick pic once

• I must fail as a woman because I never get harassed on any online game I play and I don't get harassed on any websites.

• ^ Mesonfielde for MHO?

• When I'm on desktop, I use a Chrome extension called Night Reading Mode, which inverts the color scheme and it makes blue become orange, and pink become green.

To me, the female color is green! The world is a much nicer place that way, I kid you not.

• Well if you are going to do that over a reason like that one it does make you a liar, it also would make me wonder just what else you may lie about just because you do not like something.. there is enough liars in this world already, the planet does not need more of them

• Are you saying I would be a liar if I did that? Or that I'm a liar right now?

• I am only saying that making a fake account tells people you are not who you should be and it is a form of not being honest.. I maybe worded my opinion a bit on the wrong side for calling you a liar and for that I am truly sorry.. I just think people should always be who they are, and so the color is maybe one you do not like.. but that is to me very minor thing and just the way this sight is set up.. I always thought women liked the color pink anyways.. and again I am sorry for making you sound like a liar

• For me it's more like the color pink is the opposite of what kind of person I am. I hate pink frilly girly looking crap, even when I was a kid. I didn't like it when my mom tried to put me in an ugly poofy dress. I hung out with my dad majority of my childhood, that could be why I don't like girly things too much.

Though now I found an extension that is letting me change the color of the CSS that I'm seeing. So I'm happy now. ^^

• I agree, when my prof became pink yesterday I thought it was ugleh. its something that didn't bother me. The blue colour is one of my fave colour so when that was taken away just for a mere day I appreciated it now.. It made me think that it would be cool ta customize profile colour. Just profile, the public gag stay the same... I would pick red.

• Yeah they dislike people having multiple accounts on here so they might delete both of them if they find out. :P

• *starts cussing up a storm* Then it's not worth losing all the exp I've worked to get.

• I wouldn't do that if I were u tho

• You don't have the balls for a blue account.

• I don't know. I'm not sure GAG allows that.

• you can easily change it permanently via browser plugin (of course only visible to you then)

I wouldn't do it. You throw your name, xp and everything away for a different colour and you are not the one pretending to be

• their terms of use say no multiple accounts, so you have to deactivate the current one or you might lose both

• yeah not way in hell is throwing away my XP worth it. Since gag started being jerks about how you earn them.

• then just change it via plugin

• You're right - it's pretty silly. But if you want, go for it. Just make it very clear that you are truly female. I hate to say it, but your male account won't attract you a lot of men at least right away if that's one of your goals on here.

• I don't want to attract guys since I'm already in a relationship.

• I finally figured out how to change the CSS for my web browser. So it's now turned blue and a bunch of other colors to match. :D

No more white as well since that kills me at night.

• It's a silly, but understandable reason. However, it wouldn't be worth all the confusion and the people who think your idea is plain stupid.
    So unless you want to pretend to be a boy with a secret spy sort of account, I'd stick with pink. lol

• I didn't really think it would be that confusing. It's not like I get hit on this website really anyways nor do I care about having that happen.

I don't see much of a difference if I used a male account. Since in video games I'm used to playing as the male protagonist. Though if I get the choice of either gender I do start out with the female and then try it as the male one.

• You're gonna destroy your Guru level account just for an aesthetic color preference?

• Since it seems like gag would make me get rid of this account. I'm not risking it because getting all that exp took a lot of time.

• you opinions will reflect who you are, you can't change your opinion

• Create a second email then you can get a 2nd account?

• "Stick with your pink woman!"

talk about context sensitive.

• It'd be great.
    I'll be flirting with you and other gagers would consider us gay.

• This question scares me because I feel the basic formula is somehow related to feminism.

• I'm not a feminist, black and blue are my favorite colors.

• Not saying you are one just the idea of the change in general from pink to blue.

• Their just colors and I've always liked blue more.

• Do it... nobody gives a shit about yer gender... but make sure to have all yer points redeemed first... dat's wot matters only...

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah I love blue as well!

• U go girl! Lmaoo

• I'm personally just sticking to my lovely pink