Is it okay for a gay guy to fight a girl?

He thought I was talking about him when I wasn't, now he wants to fight me at school Monday! I've never even been in a fight with another girl before, I don't think I can beat up a guy. I don't even think I know how to fight :/

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think gender or sexuality matters when it comes to who can fight who. It's best to avoid fighting and try solving the issue verbally. But if you are under attack then you have full right to defend yourself no matter what your attacker's gender or sexuality is. Learn some simple martial arts moves from online. Tell your friends to get a teacher or someone who works for the school if things are about to get physical. If he's ready to start the fight, always move. Never just stand there because that will make you an easy target. Moving will make it harder for him to get a good hit.

• Agree.
      Also, if he's so aggressive and intent on a fight, probably would be best to seek a teacher's advice / help (if it's at school).
      For defending yourself in a fight, kick a guy in the groin and it'll hurt him (gay or not). There are other quick (or fighting dirty) ways to defend yourself (usually involve pressure points or soft spots like eyes).

Most Helpful Girl

• Technically it's just not cool to fight at all regardless of gender.

What Guys Said 15

• Naw, but hey IMHO he's a "girl" stuck in a "man's" body anyway. So I don't see why not. Since most of them seem to think that they're girls due to the way that they talk, walk, fight, dress and sound on a daily basic and we accept it.

So why can't he fight a broad?

• I've seen 8 gay on woman fights in my lifetime. And not once did anyone say "OMG HE CAN'T BE FIGHTING A GIRL" I wonder why, oh yeah cuz we see him as a girl (that's the same way most of them seem to view themselves)

so let em have at it.

• It doesn't matter what your sexuality or gender is.

Someone means to hurt you, you put their ass in the dirt. Hard. And you make an example for others not to aspire to the same foolish behavior.

• It's not okay for him to fight anyone.

• Tell him there's a misunderstanding. Absolutely zero reason to fight especially when it's a fight over something that didn't happen.

• No it is never okay for any guy to fight a girl.. unless say she is trying to kill him or something then the gloves can come off.. other then that only a coward would beat up or hit a women

• Anyone can fight anyone, there are a lot of idiots out there who want equality but then say "You can't hit me i'm a girl"... either no one can fight anyone, or anyone can fight anyone

• Oh please. He's practically a girl. Mop the floor with him if he lays a hand on you. Don't instigate anything.

• I dont see how a gay guy fighting a girl is any different than a straight guy fighting a girl.
    Anyone fighting anyone isn't okay

• Still nope, yet its still socially acceptable for a female to hit a male.

• No it's not okay. Notify one of your teachers of what he said. If he did attack you, go tell that teacher that he did.

• Lmaoo don't forget to send me video

• bring protection
    threaten him
    if you get in trouble say it was only to protect yourself
    not a weapon maybe pepper spray

• Sexual orientation doesn't mean shit.

• Are we playing along with the idiocy ideas of equal equity or can we be people here? If so, of course its okay in the same capacity it is okay for anyone to fight anyone. That said, is that actually okay? Sure isn't in my book.

And if we're being actual humans: No. It's just him being an insecure bully. Stand him up.

• what od u mean is it ok? No one should be fighting but its "ok" for anyone to fight anyone.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope!

• NO because fighting is bad unless they are the same size and have equal advantage over each other

• No, it's not okay.