Girls, do you like hair like this on a guys stomach or should it be shaved?

Like the hair that goes from a man's belly button down and up.. I'm debating whether to shave it all off, trim it down or just leave it like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love it, I think most women appreciate that happy/pleasure trail :-)

What Girls Said 10

• i like it!

• Just leave it like that, that's fine.

• frickin love it. A lot. It's so sexy to see on my man

• just leave it, thats really not bad, I've seen worse, and darker lol

• It's fine it's watever

• Look nice for me. Very manly :)

• I like it personally 😉

• You should shave it but that's just my opinion.

• You are not a child. Adults have hair and there is nothing is wrong with it!

• Thats a fair point , i get that. I was just wondering because some think it looks a bit unhygienic :/. It's not bad in this pic but it grows fairly rapidly.

• It's looks bad on some guys, but looks good on you, just trim it down and leave it

What Guys Said 1

• That's so less, so obviously girls wouldn't have any problem with that, dude, why are you even worried of it, its hardly anything to worry about. it isn't very hairy so chillax dude.

• True. If I don't trim it will become fairly hairy though. I think I'll just try and keep it like this, trimming it now and then. Do you have hair like this on your stomach? If so what do you do with yours?

• Hahaha. See mine would go like that if I let it do its own thing.. I suppose a lot of girls like that 😕

• Like what? Trimmed shaved? Yeah.
      And nah dude you can't ever get that furry. lucky you dude