How to deal with procastination?

I should be doing homework but I'm not.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just turn off everything, play light music, get out the snacks and coffee, do the work, and take a break every 20 minutes or so, and tell yourself that you're gonna do something fun afterwards for a reward. Make sure to have a clean area as well, and maybe... okay I know this sounds stupid... but look at photos of goodlooking smart guys or girls that graduated highschool/college and remind yourself that that might not happen if you don't get right to it

What Girls Said 3

• Same. I should be studying for the ACt that I take in week but what am I doing? Strolling on GaG and listening to music. I don't know man. Maybe just do it lol

• http://i.imgur.com/qJTC5Rv.gif
    Stop procrastinating by reading the gif and get to work.

• I always do tasks as they need to be done like at work there's things I gotta do like stock paper, check charts, file reports and I don't ever wanna do it but I do it when I can cause then I'm ready to do something else. Same goes for this get your homework done because you have to do it anyways and once it's done you'll be ready to go do something else as in maybe go ride your bike or listen to music, just do something you enjoy.

What Guys Said 0