Ever liked one of your teachers?

• Yes!!
  • Hell no!
  • I slept with them;)
  • That's gross why are you asking this. 😂
  • I liked them like my mother/father

Most Helpful Guy

• You bet I did. My gym teacher in middle school. Such a hottie. The greatest ass I have ever seen. She also had a very positive attitude towards everyone which made me even more attracted to her. Haven't seen her since my high school graduation at 18.

Most Helpful Girl

• His name was Mr Buck Sierra and he taught Social Science in 6th and 7th grade. I dreamed of marrying him, having sex with him, kissing him in front of my future husband. . turns out. . he was gay. (Not that that was a bad thing, but ya know)

What Guys Said 19

• Yes. When I was 12yo, I had a huge crush on my maths teacher. She was just... unbelievably pretty :3
    However, my dreams were shattered when I found out that she is married and has two kids already. I was so depressed lol (cute childhood love on a woman double of my age 😂)
    I used to stare at her and because of that, I managed to score only 48/100. I had to work hard to get better at maths again.

• I asked my biology teacher out when I was a high school senior, she said she wanted to keep her job, seeing what I see on the news these days, that was a good reason not to date a student.

• I had 2-3 hotties :P
    but it didn't go any further than that

• Not in that way. Not of my teachers were hot. Some were cool and great at teaching.

• There is a teacher that was pretty hot and she helps me a lot so you could say that I am attracted to her.

• The liking was mutual ;)

• yeah.

• I always tell. I love teachers but no one else yet know the reason. Here is the reason. I really got great fuck as 16 years student from 24 years teacher. It was extra class she called me for and then suddenly she caught my boner which I got by seeing her crack between her legs which led me to her panty less pussy. It was great. Though was very scared but enjoyed the most. Two of other class girls student saw us and we had to stop.

• Romantically no, as a friend sure.

• Yes there was this one teacher when I was in grade 6. She was a bitch though.

• My science teacher is high school was super hot. So was my math teacher, but I had a HUGE crush on my science teacher.

• I've liked a lot of my teachers. If by like you mean "crush on", no I have not.

• Well I had a substitute that had a nice ass once and I couldnt stop looking at it, does that count?

• My 9th grade Spanish teacher was drop dead gorgeous, and she knew it.

• Liked? Sure! Had a crush on? Yes. My third grade teacher and 5th grade math teacher are the first that come to mind.

• Of course not, they're all older

• I had no sexy teachers unfortunately...

• I did. She treated me so nicely. I got little special treatments and attention too. I got very attached. I don't know if I liked her the way you mean. I just liked her presence and be with her.

• I had two teachers I wanted to sleep with. One was a recent college grad and I was in high school so it wasn't that weird. The other was surprisingly the mom of a girl I already had a crush on lol. So I guess I was just really attracted to that family or something. Funny thing is a good portion of the girls I date look a lot like them. Kinda freaked me out first time I noticed that.

• Oh 3. I forgot I liked a teacher in college. Ended up working in a research lab with her and she started hitting on me. I found her a lot less attractive the more I got to know her.

What Girls Said 18

• My high school history teacher, Mr. Abraham Burnham! He was a huge dork and GINGER 😍😍 as well. He looked liked Ed Helm kinda Lmao 😂 he broke my heart after he left our school a couple year's later😔 and I can't find him on FB 😢

• Nope but I had a tiny crush on a guy who worked for the school!

• Yess!! When I was in 9th grade there was student teacher who taught us math, and he was soooo cute! Eventually he got a job at our school and almost all the girls hit on him; though I never hit on him because it turns out that my bro and him went to highschool together and even though he was hot... he's still a teacher so you gotta show some respect :P
    He was really sweet; I suck at math so he would help me and give me extra work to practice, he was also very encouraging and used to always tell me to never give up.
    He was kinda pale, had deep blue eyes, and black hair and stubble :D he had a very nice smile too :)

• I've never liked a teacher but there are some cute teachers at my school, much too old but easy on the eyes.

• id prefer to be the teacher that is liked lol

• I found some attractive but never acted on it.

• Only one, Mr. Paulson, my history teacher cx
    Actually, a sub too. They both have tattoos so I guess I have a thing for teachers with tattoos? I don't know 😂

• Yes. Had a major crush on a teacher in my middle school. Mr. Lucibello. He was dreamy.

• Yes lol

• Nope, never. I'm only really into guys around my own age.

• OMG YES! I'm crushing on my history professor right now in college. he's so sexy!

• I liked them like my mother/father

• I had a crush on one of my teachers in primary school

• Lmao ^_^ I'm sure one point in my life

• I had a bit of a crush on my PE teacher once haha.

• Oh yeah. 2 teachers in particular. Mr. M and Dr. K. My oh my. Of course, you never do anything about it, just think about them from afar. haha

• There's a couple attractive guys at my high school, and I used to fantasize about someone at my middle school (wasn't attractive, but I liked his personality). I like older guys... What can I say?

• Yea, a Uni professor. He was about as smart as a rock, but hot nonetheless.

• ... and now I feel like I should stalk him a bit.