Guys, Is it cuter for a girl to be short enough that you can easily kiss ger forehead?

Cuz sometimes i feel like thats the only thing i got going for meπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Yes, its adorable and i can hold her close. Guys, Is it cuter for a girl to be short enough that you can easily kiss ger forehead?
    37% (7)
  • Doesn't matterGuys, Is it cuter for a girl to be short enough that you can easily kiss ger forehead?
    26% (5)
  • No, rather her be closer to my hight for ideal kissing. Guys, Is it cuter for a girl to be short enough that you can easily kiss ger forehead?
    37% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't care. Of all the things that matter about a person, there is so much more that comes in front of where you can easily kiss them that it's pretty much pointless.

Only somebody who was extremely shallow would have a requirement for a person to be a particular height. Dating a person is about who they are, not what.

• Its just a quirk that might make someone cuter. Like if u think having a unique laugh is cute. U might find this girl cuter thst before becausr of this quirk that doesn't affect much.

What Guys Said 3

• No, rather her be closer to my hight for ideal kissing.

• I admit I have a thing for slightly shorter girls. If she's my height we'll probably look like two skyscrapers and a smaller girl is definitely easier to kiss and cuddle.

• Same height. Kunt chu imagine all the good stoofs i can do to her 🤔😘