If you could choose to have one superpower, what would choose?

Some ideas:
Super speed (my personal favorite), fly, X-Ray vision 😏, read minds, telekinesis, pyrokinesis (controlling fire), invisibility, teleportation, super strength, augmented senses, immortality, precognition, time traveling, shapeshifting, transforming, escaping from the friendzone, etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love to have Jinx's or The Scarlet Witch's abilities. I can do A LOT of damage/good with those power's👌☺
    Lmfao😂😂 escaping the friend zone... Hilarious!

Most Helpful Guy

• Telekinesis, people underestimate this one.
    You can disarm someone by controlling their arms.
    You can kill someone, just make their hearts pop our of their bodies.
    You can fly, just lift yourself in the air.
    You can make others and objects fly.
    You cannot stop time but if you are strong enough you can stop the whole world from moving.
    Considering time is also a dimension , and time and space are inter-related, you can stop time too.
    #nerdoverload xD

What Girls Said 5

• I'd like the ability to deconstruct matter. I'd start small, like just create breaks in things and eventually ill be able to deconstruct realities.

• Temperature control. I could make things burst into flame or freeze them. I can keep myself cool in summer, warm in winter. It would be really nice while cooking too.

• either tele transportation or control over fire or water or flying! oh there are so many things i'd like lol

• Hahaha if I had the escaping the friend zone power I would have avoided two rejections.

• 🤔😮😮 immortality yes!!

What Guys Said 12

• Time travelling is pretty overpowered depending on the power. Imagine if you could bring some of the stuff you have now to 100 years back. Hell, I would bring something like a bunch of money and invest then flash forward to today and own the world.

Super speed or precognition would be 2nd best I think.

Telekinesis would be 3rd depending on how much power you can get from it. Controlling the air around you or all physical objects within a large area would be pretty awesome.

• Control over water was always a cool one to me. Every living thing is mostly water, so that would pan out pretty well for anyone who had that superpower.

• Hahahahhahahahahhahahaha "escaping from the friend-zone".

• Telekinesis, the "Carrie" version (which in the book was improved like building up a muscle, with practice).

• The ability to control, create and manipulate all aspects of nature from the animals to the plants to the very elements that make up the earth itself.

• I could heal any problem anyone had. Physical, psychological, family, monetary, any problem at all. I would charge a nice fee and retire in a year. Lol Jk. I'd do it for free to anyone I chose.

• Time control.

• Freeze Time.
    All I need is more time.

• The power of removing superpowers from other people.

• Invisibility

• Time Travellin...

• Ability to heal others and myself instantly.