Would people here welcome experienceproject. com members who may be joining here as the site is closing down in a few days?

There are many youngsters there who are looking out for an alternative site. Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• What a goddamn shame. EP was such a great concept. Hopefully someone else will create something similar.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sure they would be most welcome. We have a published set of rules that are designed to keep underage people safe and to keep this a happy, smooth-running web site.

• I can see you have been here for some while and most likely already know, but there is a system of moderation in operation. There are moderators, signified by the letter "m" to the left of the username. The letter "s" means super-moderator and "u" is uber-moderator. There are also admins signified by the letter "a".

• many of them dont know about this site.

• I was met with such hostility there, I'm not so sure that many would fit in here.

• Whatever they can do what they want, I really don't give a shit.