Are you happy with your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, I'm very happy with it atm.
    Have an amazing boyfriend, am doing well in all my courses to finish off a really tough semester pretty strong. I've got two jobs in the same field as my degree. I'm healthy and well otherwise so... no complaints here. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Alhamdulliah for everything.

What Girls Said 9

• Let me tell you something, you can't be happy all the time in your life, everybody has ups and downs but some people doesn't give up and always hope for the best even if life will knock them down a lot,"the best is yet to come", i guess these people are happy because they don't lose hope in their life, they always try to do anything that makes them happy, and they don't let stupid things break their day and always try to hope for the best :).

• Today I feel awesome! Just bought a pretty bra!

• I am happy, but i could be happier if I made some changes in my life... which I am working on

• Kinda.. I have a lot of personal issues that hinder me in really enjoying my life. But I know most of its in my head and besides that its pretty good. I have friends, a familiy who loves me, I go ro uni and im in great shape. But I do wish I was dating, and thats something I have to learn to be happy without

• Very happy!

• I have my good days and bad days.

• hell no I need a do over

• I am not happy with where I am now, but I can't complain

• Actually, now i'm really happy with my life :)

What Guys Said 11

• People think they need things like money, social status, recognition, achievements, etc to feel happy... But that's not true. In fact, achieving those things might actually make you unhappy.

In reality, all you have to do is simply let yourself be happy. Appreciate the small things. I am a valedictorian in my high school and I go through a tremendous amount of work everyday, but I consider myself one of the happiest people in the whole world. People needs to stop taking everything so seriously and appreciate themselves and the others around them. I discovered this secret a couple years ago, and it has actually helped me focus in school and will help me succeed in life.

• Yes, I am.

• Working towards happiness:)

• I couldn't be happier.

• No, I won't be happy until I'm rich and can buy a cure for my bipolar disorder.

• Its okay I guess, there are things I wish were different though

• 50/50
    But I have myself to blame

• In some way I guess. Still trying to reach my dream but it does have its setbacks. Neither happy or sad i suppose

• I'm happy with my life. There's great things, not so good and everything in between. There's things I'm working on to be a better person and I am slowly. Success, to me, is measured by the good done for others. I've had success and major setbacks. I've never failed, I just know how not to do lots of things lol. I've been on top of the world and down in the deepest shit imaginable. I was very close to killing myself. The only things that stopped me were my little girl and my dogs. I could not turn my back on them.

• I am happy. I just haven't reached my goal.

• I dunno wot I want from ma life dude...