If you cut off Wolverines dick, would he grow another dick, or would that dick grow into another Wolverine?

• It would grow into another wolverine
  • He would re-grow
  • This is what i come to GAG for

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously C, but also B.

He would regrow a new peyasssss.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, that's funny you ask because I've been wondering that too. I mean every morning in the shower, I ponder on that. When I go to bed, I've wondered that too.

What Girls Said 7

• Pretty sure his dick would grow back, not the other way around. I think they said his brain stem or something is responsible for his rapid regeneration and you'd have to cut off his head.
    His real head. Not his little one.

• *cut off his head to kill him but he's got that shit covered in adamantium so... gg.

• I voted B but it depends on the writer.

I can't remember which one, but it was revealed in one comic that only one part of him can grow back and it's the one that has more cells. Even if you rip his body into two pieces, the same would happen.

But then there was another where he lost his legs and they didn't regenerate. He had to go find them instead.

• You'd have to ask Stan Lee , Roy Thomas, Len Wein, John Romita, Sr.

• From what I read about how healing powers, it would regrow.

• Please don't do it! I like Wolverine the way he is♡

• Listening to my heart, I'm going to have to go with all of the above. That would be amazing!

• OG! you made my day #ISnortedJuice

What Guys Said 9

• Another sharp claw would grow out!

• Both. Soon you'd have two, very well hung, Wolverines. BUT man, would they be pissed with you!

• Goddamn you, now you had me wondering this shit.

Anyways, he heals fast, but doesn't regrow "members" I think.

• He'd simply grow another one back that's how his regeneration works.

• The real question is, would it be bigger or smaller when it grew back.

• I think he would just grow another

• B, he can grow any appendage he losses except his head of course. which is his main weakness

• He can regrow his head back and even his brain, what he can't grow back is his memories. Since memories aren't a physical thing.

• Well one this is wrong if one movie and comic book are staying differently.

Then a totally different movie says something else.

• @Mustachekitteh again the movie might take place in a totally different universe. they can't follow the comic 100% otherwise it will spoil it for the folks who haven't read the comic book or the other way around

• Pretty sure he'd finge rme instead, js

• You can't it's made from adamantium.