If you had to choose one of these three senses to lose which would it be?

Hearing, sight or sense of smell. If you had to chose one of these to lose which would you pick and why?

If you choose smell you can not taste either!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Who gives a shit about smell...

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably sense of smell. Sense of hearing and sight are more essential to me. If I lose my ability to hear, it's not as easy to communicate. If I lose my ability to see, it's not as easy to get around. If I lose my ability to smell, it's not quite so debilitating.

What Guys Said 2

• smell... fuck taste... im hammered almost all the time... nutrition is what is important, don't give a crap bout taste. but my hearing is very adept...(for reasons undisclosed) and i don't screw with my eyes...
    so smell it is.

• Sense of smell

What Girls Said 17

• Smell. No question. Even if it means losing sense of taste, too. I'd look like a model when food stops smelling and tasting so good, anyway.

• Smell. That would really suck though. I wouldn't enjoy food as much without smell.

• smell, least necessary.

• Sense of smell for sure. Hell, that might even have it's benefits sometimes!

• Sight because I like to hear people's voices, and I would be paranoid that I smelled bad if I lost my sense of smell.

• Smell, when you can't smell you can still taste a little bit but not as much.

• sight. I'm already legally blind. Wouldn't be loosing much. If I could never listen to music again, I'd die.

• Sense of smell.
    Not being able to see or hear would be worse to me.

• Sense of smell Idc at least I can eat the food I don't wanna loose hearing cuz I wouldn't
    Listen to max out dubstep or electronic shit and sight people can take advantage of u

• smell, easy!
    I like music and sounds and I like my sight, so much prettiness!
    I could eat olives without taste or smell

• Sense of smell

• sense of smell

• Smell.

• the sense of smell. I want to be able to hear and see shit. They are more important to me.

• Sence of smell.

• Smell, and hell, hopefully it would help me lose weight too!

• Sense of smell, no more stinky odors!