How do you travel out of the country?

I live in the US and want to fly to Belgium. I know I need a passport. What else do I need?

I'd be staying with someone so I don't need a hotel. This is more about the legal stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll need prayers for your safety. Sadly, Belgium is a hotbed of radical Islam and terrorists.

• Errr that's like saying the whole of America is a crime ridden ghetto when really you're talking about some poor neighborhood of Detroit. Belgium as a whole country doesn't have more problems with terrorists than the US for instance. It's actually just one particular neighborhood of Brussels (Molenbeek) that struggles with radical islamism. So saying all of Belgium is dangerous isn't quite fair. It's still much safer than the US, since the overall crime rate is MUCH lower (the homicide rate per 100,000 people for example is more than double in the US).

• thank you for MH Guy opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

• Belgian currency. Some idea of where you want to go, where you plan to stay, etc. A plane ticket.

What Guys Said 6

• You might need a visa. Also you need to have somewhere to stay when you get there, some idea of what you want to do while there as well.

• Passport and plane ticket.
    You also need accommodation in Belgium such as a hotel.
    I suggest you book your flight, hotel and transportation to it together since you will get a discount.

• Visa

• Boarding pass :D aka your ticket

• better to go more north... the Netherlands

• like this travel out of country

What Girls Said 0