How many of you talked to a psychic? Were they accurate?

Ever since my breakup with my ex and he cut off communication with me about a year ago, I've been asking psychics about him cause im still heartbroken and all... They all seem to say the same things about him just in a different way... I was just wondering how many of you talked to them? Were they accurAte? I feel guilty talking to them because its against God to do so... But i needed answers and closure since my ex didn't give me any.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have yes a couple of times, what I found most weird and kinda funny is how all 3 I visited all said I had been an Inka Shaman in a previous life, its such a weird random thing to hear from 3 different people who dont know each other or know me from before hand. Its illogical to consider it a coinsidence at that point. But many other things, at least so far, haven't really been accurate, but could be argued it just haven't happen yet, although im pretty sure this one path in life one of them claimed I would go, will never happen at this point. Unless a miracle happens. So I dont know, guess overall maybe 50/50 so far.

Although randomly curious, how on earth is it against God?, make no sense.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes when I was 22 I went to to a fair in Vancouver British Columbia.. it is one of the biggest ones around and has been for over 100 years.. anyways there was a tent there a sign saying come and find out your future from a renowned future teller.. well I was not very impressed and she must have picked up on that as she said.

I see that in your future you will not be seeing any more people like me.. I replied that is the first thing I have heard from you that sounds about right.. she then asked for 10 dollars to cover the cost.. I just laughed out loud, but gave her the money anyways, it was worth it just to get away from.. the miss know it all.. take care now

• I have talked to a few over the years. Psychics, card readers, aurar readers, etc. Generally they don't make much sense. But now and there then has been one that was right on. The others were just taking my money.
    As for against God, I look at it as a God given power that I am hoping will answer a question. Kind of like when I can guess the next card in a deck at Blackjack.
    The other thing is after a year, you need to get yourself to move on. Wasting money on psychics to find if your ex-man still loves you is both bad and , as I was told, will come back and bite you if you try any dark magic. Just so you know.

• Feeling guilty => WRONG => Stop talking to a psychic

Sit, relax, for a moment think you yourself as your boyfriend. Now from his point of view see howmuch right and wrong is there on his girl friend side, I mean on your side. Then think what is wrong on his side. Later think if he is equally interested in making a relationship with you. Then time to think how to communicate to him (via social network like facebook, old contact number, his friends as such).

If he is not interested, nothing to loose. Why to push him. Moreover it is not the end of the world.

If he is interested then there is some superior intelligence which wold make hime to come back to you, only if both of you are worth of the relationship (After you both change to an extent that the mistake would not repaeat anymore).

So, change yourself (more matured), see if you can contact him. Finally focus on other aspects of your life aswell. All the best. :)

• never

What Girls Said 1

• What do they say about him?

• I was just curious.

To answer your question, I have only once consulted one and nothing that person said has happened yet. She was accurate in the description of the people she mentioned, but the stuff she said they would hasn't come to fruition.