What would you do if you had the Super Power to control the weather?

Storms power! Summon a hurricaine, hail storm, tornado, high winds, rain, snow, arctic chill etc.

Whats the first thing you'd do with this power?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahaaa easy! NO WORK, NO SCHOOL, NO DELAYED FLT'S, UMMM AND PLACE A RAINY THUNDER CLOUD OVER MY EXES HEAD every time he flirted with some chick☺😃😁those are the first thing's that automatically pop up in my head.

• Nahhh I'd put it over his head only when he was having sex or masturbating, make it even worse just as he was about to 💦💦. Cause if I'm not getting any... neither is he!😂😂😡

• Dude if you do dress up as her post pics! :D

• I always post my Halloween costumes! Wtf u haven't seen them? Haha how is this possible. I made a few as well. I'm going to move to Cali and become a big time costume designer or special effects make up artist. This year I'm thinking of (top secret) characters lol. I have to sketch, fit and create... not only my costume's, but four other chick's costume's so far. 😧😧😧

Most Helpful Guy

• Alleviate joint pain by making the air even richer in nitrogen. If someone got me angry enough and I were along a beach... sharknado.

What Girls Said 21

• blizzard so no school tmrow

• If I had that power then maybe the weather here wouldn't feel like summer one day and winter the next -_- I would probably create a lot of thunderstorms too just because I love them.

• I would make it Spring all year round!
    media2.giphy.com/media/RR1IUBBFi4clq/200_s.gif

• Learn to harness my abilities with a lot less dramatics than storm throws out.
    And then master them. Imagine hurricane force gales compacted in 3 meters. It would shred anyone it passes into. Or an electrical storm mobile cloud that I can direct. Shorts out all equipment and paralyzes anyone in the area.

• I would make it medium hot!

• Since winter seems to have resurfaced here, I'd banish it to the depths of hell amd bring back spring.

• i'd make it sunset all the time <3 with a breeze floating around like the one in pocahontas.

• Let it snow let it snow let it snow ❄️🌬💨🌨🌪☃🌫⛄️⚡️❄️🌨💨❄️🌬⚡️☃🌨🌪🌫

• make it rain whenever I want...

• Make sure it never fucks with my internet. :D

• Hmmm... constant rainbows in the skyyyy

• Strike every 32 year old male down with lightening.
    And clear the sky up here for an upcoming event. Afraid of the clouds on such an important day!

• I'd wreak havoc. I'd be like a god, but I will make no such promises of being a merciful one. Ou O

• create a blizard, so that university would close for the day lol

• Combine all the weather conditions and unleash it all at once. 😜

• i'd make it stop raining and then make it snow :) i've never seen snow

• No work or school!!

• summer all year!

• I would not summon any of those, only sunny and 85f everyday

• O shit i make a tsunami to Isis ass

• I'd create an infinite ever lasting rainbow over my house

What Guys Said 11

• I would create the perfect farming weather for my state and all the other farming states and increase farming production, and also just so we had nice weather and the right weather for each season.

I'd create the perfect weather for agriculture/farming in places were it's needed that way I could help feed starving people by giving them the right conditions to actually grow food.

I'd use it to bury the terrorists alive in the sand and caves they hide in and make their hideouts their tombs. And take care of them wherever they live

I'd use it to prevent natural disasters.

And in extreme cases use it to wipe out an opposing force.

• I'd make it sunny 280 days a year in Oregon (why should they be allowed to hog all the misery), and I'd make it cold in Hawaii and warm in Alaska, ju

• st to stagger the real estate markets, and redistribute wealth a bit. Then I'd conjure a billowing rain cloud over George W's head 24/7

• Restore it back to how it was before global warming.

• So... an ice age essentially?

• @fondue That would be the opposite extreme and equally bad.

• I agree, it would. Lol, but I mean... technically, tongue in cheek. If it helps any, I hear from a very reliable source that ice ages are inevitable so...

• We had 15cm of snow overnight in Toronto. I'd melt it and make it summer ASAP.

• I would probably just stop global warming by steadily decreasing the temperature along with it, lol.

• I would make it rain when I'm inside and always cloudy and warm when I'm outside, I hate sun and sunny days and people who love sun !

• Create my own biome of a perfect ideal climate and live in it.

• I would learn to command the weather to aid me to travel and prevent huge natural disasters from destroying cities/populated areas.

• Reverse global warming, and make it rain where their is drought.

• Make it rain babe

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more