When you upload pictures on social media, which of the two types do you choose?

do you choose a picture where you look perfect but not exactly like yourself, or do you choose a picture that makes you look a little better then usual and still shows how you really look in person?
im just curious because its obvious that anyone can look amazing in some specific angles and i often see people on social media looking completely different in person (for example some girls take pictures at angles that make their boobs and butts look bigger, guys take pictures that make their muscles look bigger but in reality those girls are flat and those guys are skinny) but then its still possible to find a picture on their profile of how they really look, but are there really people out there who take a billion pictures until they find the perfect one and won't upload anything thats less then perfect in their opinions?
some of my pictures do make me look better, but i never upload pictures that make me look too different because then i just look bad in reality compared to those.
but what about you guys?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I look like myself in real life, as I do in a photo.
    Unless I roll out of bed, oversleep and run to class late that day or something haha. I'm not gonna look my best then.

• I look bad in pics. And in real life. I post whatever. I don't use angles or any filters.

• I usually choose a photo where I just look my best. Still very realistic and I still look the same in person (maybe just not on my worst days).
    I've never used an edit or filter. Just no need