Is this a good tattoo idea for a guy?

So I recently got my first tattoo and I love it now I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to get next and I really like snake tattoos but I'm having trouble figuring out where to get this snake I either want it on my forearm or going up my neck the only thing is would it look weird that I'm a guy who has a snake tattoo going up his neck let me know where I should get this tattooedIs this a good tattoo idea for a guy?

What Girls Said 2

• Is there any other significance of you to have a snake tattoo apart from just liking snakes? I would assume people who get tattoos get tattoos with some significance or resemblance towards something

• Not all tattoos have to have some big meaning getting a tattoo really comes down to if you are actually going to want that on your body for the rest of your life my body is my canvas and I've always just thought snakes looked cool so I guess that's why I want to get it

• I don't see the point of having tattoos (unless it had some kind of significance) but it's cool you want to do that. I guess having it on your forearm sounds ok..

• Is that tattoo on the picture yours?

• No but that's what I want to get

• That's the idea and that's what I'm getting I love how that looks and I'm not changing my mind

• Alright, your body, your decision

It's just that I've seen many snake tattoos which were more beautiful (to me of course)

What Guys Said 0