What is really stressing you out at the moment?

personally i am preparing for my exams in the middle of next month. among other things.

0|0
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I got an exam on Thursday to try and get my next certificate which should be a big help in finding a better job. Costs $150 just to take the 3-hour exam. The studying and worrying is stressing me out. Got the minimum passing score when taking the previous exam to receive the certificate level I'm at right now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• My best friend admitted that he likes me and I'm super stressed about how I should handle the situation. I really don't want to lose him, but it feels like if I continue being the way I am with him, he won't ever get rid of his feelings. Don't really know what to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting back into work with a week off and clients have me all booked up for three days. Yay fun -___-

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment I'm stressing over money.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bf's military ball is the night before my college graduation and he wants to come to it too.
    But his base is far away. Some we have to find out a way to get from military ball to my school in time so i don't miss my own graduation haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Financial issues of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Senior research 😣

0|0
    0|0
  • Midterrrrmmmms for me. 😞

0|0
    0|0
  • Math test that I skipped today lol about equations fml

0|0
    0|0
  • My grades

0|0
    0|0
  • My love life... its fucking complicated ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • People being racist towards Muslims after the ISIS attacked again

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Work, because there's contractors that I'm dealing with that are refusing to follow protocol. Time to put them in their place 😡😡😡

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, the usual. Getting good grades in school, working on my physical appearance, and dealing with the person I have a crush on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stressing over finishing college, parents, and myself

0|0
    0|0