What is really stressing you out at the moment?

personally i am preparing for my exams in the middle of next month. among other things.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I got an exam on Thursday to try and get my next certificate which should be a big help in finding a better job. Costs $150 just to take the 3-hour exam. The studying and worrying is stressing me out. Got the minimum passing score when taking the previous exam to receive the certificate level I'm at right now.

What Girls Said 11

• My best friend admitted that he likes me and I'm super stressed about how I should handle the situation. I really don't want to lose him, but it feels like if I continue being the way I am with him, he won't ever get rid of his feelings. Don't really know what to do.

• Getting back into work with a week off and clients have me all booked up for three days. Yay fun -___-

• At the moment I'm stressing over money.

• My bf's military ball is the night before my college graduation and he wants to come to it too.
    But his base is far away. Some we have to find out a way to get from military ball to my school in time so i don't miss my own graduation haha

• Financial issues of course

• Senior research 😣

• Midterrrrmmmms for me. 😞

• Math test that I skipped today lol about equations fml

• My grades

• My love life... its fucking complicated ;)

• People being racist towards Muslims after the ISIS attacked again

What Guys Said 3

• Work, because there's contractors that I'm dealing with that are refusing to follow protocol. Time to put them in their place 😡😡😡

• Oh, the usual. Getting good grades in school, working on my physical appearance, and dealing with the person I have a crush on.

• Stressing over finishing college, parents, and myself