Would you get drunk on your b-day?

On my other past b-days I couldn't do it because I either got sick with a flu or was under medication. On my upcoming 29th b-day I'm planning to get drunk. It's really on Thurs. of this week but since I work that day, I'll do it on Sat.

• Hell yes and have done it before... it's cool
  • I'll drink but not to get drunk, I'm a light drinker
  • Nope, I don't like getting drunk at all not even for my b-day
  • Other
Two days ago, I got drunk on a social gathering... well it was a family member's wedding. Then we all got intended at a club and so drank. Yeah, I got drunk and I'm the type that can still hold normal conversations and not a calm drunk.
Nevermind my plan is ruined because in my country, it's coming close to election day and as a result, no one is allowed to drink starting on the 8th of April all the way till the day after election.

For those days, owners are banned from selling any drink. Ugh...

Most Helpful Guy

• well, it's a good occasion to get drunk so... :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I've gotten drunk on my birthday before.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't drink alcohol it hurts my stomach and makes me feel ill. I'm usually the designated driver, I take care of my friends when they go out. At times I've put both men and women to bed.

• I don't think I have ever done that. Plus, alcohol is an acquired taste which I never really acquired.

• Yes, I used to get trashed on my birthday all the time when I was in my 20's. Sadly, I don't do that anymore since I can't hold my liquor like I used to. Anyone over 30 knows where I'm coming from :)

• Nope, I have a job and responsibilities if I want to get drunk I'll do it on the weekend.

• Well when I turned 18 I may have drunk a few things. But that's because I became legal age.

• I hate alcohol. Can't understand how some people are able to stomach it.

• I plan to on my 40th.. end of the year

• Nevermind... it's upcoming elections day on my country and the whole country is cutting out on all the drinks until the day after election day. Ughhh

• I never like being drunk

• not any more no i dont really drink very much

• I'm turning 35 next month got plans to get annihilated

• i dont drink never have never will

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• No but I'll have a little wine!

• I don't have big parties or anything for my birthdays anymore. The last time I got drunk on my birthday was my 21st and that was at midnight. By 1 am I had done 8+ shots and was laying in bed disoriented.

I spent the entire next day throwing up and hating my life, and it's taken me 2 years to be able to stomach alcohol again.

• I don't drink alcohol. I hate the taste, but i might overload on the caffeine , because i am addicted to coffee haha

• Make sure you have a DD, drink lots of water and take an aspirin before you go to sleep. Also sounds horrible but if you're prone to puking hangovers you'll feel 10x better if you puke the night of instead of the morning after. Have fun- be safe!

• I'll have a drink at my birthday celebration but I probably won't get drunk.

• Nah, I don't like getting drunk and never have been. I'll drink here and there, but I'm fine after a glass or two.

• I planned to this past year on my birthday but I got too drunk on a night out with friends the night before I literally slept through most of my birthday. I was on the west coast visiting my dad and he came up to my room to say happy birthday and that's about all he saw of me that day

• I should have got smashed on this one

• I wouldn't enjoy my birthday if I did, so no.
    I don't like drinking and feel like shit when I do.
    Also, not legal, so I would have to do it at a party, and who likes people?
    If I was 21 I might have a drink or to out with friends. Something super sweet and fruity.

• My birthday is a holiday weekend. Right after the 4th of July (I'm July 5th). Usually a lot of drinking happens haha

• My birthday always falls during midterms. Maybe when I have a big girl job.

• Whatever you decide, just don't drive.

• No. Lol I'm turning 21 this year but I'm not planning on getting drunk or anything. Never really had the desire for it tbh.

• lol that's what happened lo and behold.
    wasn't hammered though... more tipsy like

• No getting drunk is not my thing even if it was legal for me to drink.

• Nah, not interested in it.

• No, not my style.