Anyone else notice they look way worse if they don;t shave for a few days?

I don't mean having designer stubble that you shape yourself i mean not even touching a razor or any trimming tool for a few days. When i don't shave for a few days or a week i look like a redneck lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, my boyfriend looks crazy when he lets his beard go. I got him to shave when I started shuddering at the sight of him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends whether you're usually clean-shaved or whether you generally have a beard. If you're clean shaved but then you let it grow just a bit (without controlling it), you get this ugly looking, awkward fuzz that some guys in high school have. That I think looks really bad.
    If on the other hand, you already have a beard and you just let it grow out of hand a bit, it can look cool with some people. For example I usually wear a full beard and I'm honestly very lazy when it comes to trimming. So sometimes I don't trim my beard for a month or 5 weeks. Along with my semi-long hair, it actually looks pretty cool. It doesn't look very kempt but it makes me look like some warrior from medieval Scotland. For about a year I also shaved off my mustache completely but let my beard grow. That made me look like a mix between Amish guy and radical islamist, which was also kinda funny ;-).

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah man I look like a total lumberjack.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I look my best when I'm clean-shaven. I look dirty with a mustache and stubbles on my face.