Do you think im lying or telling the truth?

I wrote something about myself on my facebook, trying to stay positive about myself even though im a little heartbroken... Here it is...

Who is this woman? she's a legend, intelligent, loves fiercely and unconditionally, loves with all her heart, believes in old fashioned love, she's the girl whos been broken, beaten, abandoned and betrayed and still loves like she's never been hurt. she's strong, amazing, sweet, and funny. Selfless and endures a lot of pain. she's beautiful, positive and shines so bright. This woman is me.

Sound like I am full of shit? Too good to be true? Or do you think im being genuine?

I know myself better than most...
I know a lot of my enemies think im full of shit... But thats ok... They dont know me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't push the "legend" part but it sounds like someone who is "Unbroken"... someone who still knows who they are regardless of what is thrown at them. Someone who is still willing to give a chance, someone who is still searching for the good out there... i'll take a shot to that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girly cheer up and yes I believe you was being honest about yourself. You may feel broken but your still walking and going strong with your head up. Love you hun don't forget that your beautiful. :-*

What Guys Said 1

• I think you're a filthy ghoul, for what you said about me! I'm gonna report you to Hillary Clinton!

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't really care whether it was a lie or the truth. I'd probably roll my eyes at it since I see people constantly posting things like that and kinda just find it more pretentious now, but I wouldn't really have an opinion on whether it's honest or not.