Who else hates to shake hands?

Shaking hands is just a very pointless activity to me, and when I shake hands with people I can feel all the germs on my hand I must wash my hands afterwards.

Who else hates to shake hands?

bump
bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• Me! Its gross!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it. In the words of Bad Religion (the band):

"every time you shake someone's hand and it feels like your best friend,
    could it be that it's only superficiality?,
    without regard to well-being, without an inkling of compromise,
    handshakes are nothing but a subtle "fuck you",
    contracts determine the best friendships"

When people squeeze your hand, sometimes I want to say, you shake my hand like that again, and you'll be prizing your hand from your throat.

• Oh that's another thing, I hate it when they squeeze my hand, it hurts.

• It's meant to. The message they're trying to convey, is I am socially superior. Friendly gesture indeed...

What Girls Said 2

• I just get anxious when someone moves their hand in to shake with mine.

• me ! ocd !

What Guys Said 6

• You seem rather neurotic to be honest. I hope you know that every single coin or bill (money) you touch, as well as things like doorhandles (even inside your own house) have more germs than the average human hand.
    Shaking hands is an important non-verbal social interaction. It helps us to connect to one another. It's like apologizing when you did something wrong or sometimes lying a bit out of politeness. Of course you can just decide to not do these things but that will just make your life and the life of people around you harder.

• I don't hate it but don't find any purpose either. You should not think so deep into the whole germs thing. You're not getting poisoned or anything close to that.

• When a testosterone infused ironclad grip meets an equal match, with their manly hands connecting it creates something special, and magical. You know? Yeah, totally.

• A little extra bacteria is good for you :D

• I accept the LUV and infections from their hands juz like their bod

• Howard Hughes?

• Who's that?

• Leonardo DiCaprio had an earlier failure to get an Oscar in a bioflick of his life, 'The Aviator'.