What motorcycle would you drive? A Harley or a sport tourer?

• Harley
  • Sport Tourer

Most Helpful Guy

• After having been riding for 8 years now, my preference is definitely for Supermotos and Standards/Streetfighters. Harleys and those kinds of bikes are too heavy to really be nimble, and the ability to turn on a dime at speed is, for me anyway, a must for enjoyable riding. Sport tourers are better, and sportbikes are even better. But none of them combine the high speed handling characteristics with the kind of low speed nimbleness and stoplight to stoplight acceleration needed to enjoy yourself in urban settings as well quite like supermotos and other similar bikes.

What Girls Said 3

• Which everyone makes me look sexy!

• A Harley cuz I never heard of the other

• Harley

What Guys Said 13

• super sport

next bike will be a 1000, but i really just wanna shoot past that and go for the H2

• If my financial situation ever allows me to have a dedicated track bike, I'll definitely get another supersport one day. But not until then =P They SUUUUUCK on the street. Supermotos/streetfighters ftw =D

• @WeaponZero i really wanna try out one of the FZ09's or the Z1000, that bike looks hella fun, and I don't mind the look either. my absolute top choice though would be a Triumph Speed Triple, just looks so nice! the 1000cc, not the 700.

• Kawasaki Vulcan 500.
    Candy red.

• A Harley

• Harley is a brand. I think you meant a cruiser vs sport tour? For me, it depends on how far I'm driving. But usually, I'd drive the cruiser if it's just around town. If I'm going riding overnight, then it'd be the tour bike.

• i personally like the duel sport because i also like riding off road

• Sport Tourer as Harleys just look and sound cool. Harley's are notorious for not having good suspension. However sport bikes a so quick and agile.

• Sport Tourer! I miss my FZ-6.

• A sport tourer cuz they are way lighter and easier to handle. Ofc a harley has a better, more comfortable seat and are more stylish but I would still go with the sport tourer, unless I wanna look classier.

• Harley, I don't even know what the other one is

• An Italian Bike
    Harleys suck

• I want to learn how to ride a sport bike like a ninja. Love the look and the speed of the bike.

• Harley..
    Please.. There should be no other options...

• If you like going fast, and high speed handling, you kinda... need other options. Would YOU take a Harley to the track? Or down a winding pass with sharp S-turns and long sweepers you can really drag a knee on? Or hell, how about a "road" trip that keeps going long after the road has ended, down the gravely roads or through the woods and over the plains? There's other types of riding than cruising a boulevard, man.

• Harleys are for show and cruising. If you want a bike with performance look elsewhere.