ever felt some shock or spark through your body by touching something electrical?
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Ummm, lol. In middle school a guy dared me to stick a paperclip in a light socket. I was a stupid, hard-headed kid who never backed out of a dare, so I did it. ALL the computers on the second floor blew and my right arm was cooked (and pitch black) up to my elbow. School suspended me for a week and I was on probation back then so my P. O. considered it "self harm" and locked me up for 60 days and put me through counseling until she was satisfied I wouldn't "try to kill myself again", which of course was NEVER my intention.0