This sticker just appeared on my car.. I didn't put it there.. Anyone recognize it? If it stands for something? If it's a symbol for something?

This sticker just appeared on my car.. I didn't put it there..Anyone recognize it? If it stands for something? If it's a symbol for something?

I noticed this sticker on my car this morning. I did not put it there..
I have questioned everyone who has had access to my car in the last week. My family said they dod not do it, and noticed it on there Saturday and were gonna ask me about it. All my friends have also denied having any involvement with this sticker..
Where the fuck did it come from?
Who the hell put it there?
Does it stand for something? Is it a symbol for something? Have I been targeted by the White Bird Alliance? Is it because I hit a bird with my car months ago :( DO THE BIRDS WANT REVENGE?(I think it's a bird)

Anyome have any input on this? XD

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• Looks like a Pokemon or a Ghost Kirby?

• I think it's a bird.. But it also kinda looks like a whale XD

• Pokemon was huge when I was a kid sometime around 1997-2000. When I was
      around 13 or 14 Burger King had this promotion where there were giving away
      gold plated metal pokemon cards in the red ball. Everyone in my school collected them.

• Gold Plated O. o woah