When do you swear the most?

What situation just gets you fired up?

I don't swear much IRL, believe it or not. But about 5 minutes ago I was an idiot and banged my foot DAMN HARD on a box and I was legit non-stop swearing for a minute. :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• I swear a lot in my casual talking, but in French and only around extremely close friends, like (it's not extremely vulgar though, it's like the usual)
    Oh les connards!
    J'en ai rien a fouttre! ( I don't give a F****)
    C'est quoi ce truc de merde! (what's this shitty thing)
    Arrete de me Souler. (stop annoying me!)
    Oh putain! (Oh Shit)
    Annnd extremly rarely: Pute. (Slut)

• Oh putain is not really Oh shit though haha

• I remember pute and merde from my time playing Trackmania a lot. Many french people there. Haha

• Oh let me help you out with the emoji 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

That one right? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• I swear a lot if I'm lost while driving somewhere or I'm playing a video game and I keep dying. Otherwise I hardly swear.

• OMG that reminds me of this one time I was supposed to walk home from soccer tryouts. But I walked in the wrong direction and got lost and was swearing like mad lol

• I would have done the same! Lol

• I was a lost child for an hour

And in the 9th grade

• I swear all the time, all the time 24/7

seriously, in Spanish, in English and I'm learning some dirty words in French so I can swear nonstop in 3 languages XD

• Hah, I swear too often in general, but it's worse when I'm passionate about something and discussing it.

• When I read or something is bother me!

• I don't normally swear in RL unless I'm telling a story and someone said it or I'm trying to get a point across in a story.

Online I still don't swear much. Last time I like actually swore not in the reasons I listed above was when I saw the bus pull into the driveway & I wasn't ready & I had to eat a plain bagel with nothing on it 😥 And I think I said "oh fuck" under my breath

• Mostly when I do something stupid (like falling over while getting off the bus ahaha xD) Other than that, just sometimes after an argument or when I'm really anxious.

• When I get hurt, or when I'm angry also it depends on the person. I don't swear unless I know the person is big on swearing. Even then I try to keep my swearing to a minimum. And I hate swearing in front of my parents hence I never do I think it's extremely disrespectful. I'm trying to work on swearing less makes me feel dirty.

• I only really swear when I hurt myself or do something stupid. Often, it's a combination of both too lol

• I swear a lot and I need to stop it.

• When I'm mad or excited.

• Almost anything gets me fired up.. I have a very short temper. I find it kinda funny, and then think I'm crazy...

From NY you gotta have road rage, Stupid people, ignorant people... etc i could go on forever.

• U should be able to have one car accident a year. Just to teach idiots a lesson.

• I also have to say... When I bang my pinky toe on the edge of my bed I swear like a trucker. And then pretty much lay there, paralyzed, on the floor, contemplating if I want to keep living.

• I don't lie down. I just start hopping around like an idiot till it dies down a bit, then I start hardcore walking around the house till it's gone

• Aww I hope your foot gets better dude. I swear a lot. But it tends to escalate the most when I can't figure out something for school. Or When I am driving -.- terrible ass drivers in my City!

• When I'm out at sea on my ship.
    Because
    A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME.

• When people interfere with me.. especially in my own home. That makes me soo mad.

• Haha I swear the most when my parents interrupt me and saying shit after they leave my room i stick my middle finger at the door and cuss under my breath yes I'm a bad person sadly

• are you out of your fucking mind? I would never swear. Ever

• This is a question for @xnicholemariex3

Okay I only curse when I'm mad, and I curse in Spanish

• When I'm really pissed off

• When I physically get hurt I swear or if I'm really scared like you don't want to be near me in a haunted house.

• when i'm cringing at something corny, all the words come out and i feel like punching a wall >:[

• When I hurt myself usually. My mom got mad at me for saying f**k like 3 times when I hurt my hip by running into the island. (I do it all the time)

• I don't swear

• Lol I have six older brothers so I swear quite often, more so when I'm angry

• I dont swear much, but if im angry, i turn into a beast.

• When something/someone jump scared me. Hahaha

• when i fail on something

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• Either online/texting or in the car when pissed at traffic, etc.
    Other than those 2 situations, I rarely swear. Like IRL in conversation I rarely swear, but online/text i do often lol I don't know why

• I'd say the most I get mad an start swearing is when I'm driving along and the person of front me starts driving slow or wait until I get right near you and pull out of a side street right in front making me about wreck seemingly on purpose, and of course you encounter these drivers when you have someplace to be in a hurry. What's the deal anyways? Aren't you supposed to be pull over when you have strobes on?

• I swear mostly at video games or when a server or a computer I work on does not behave like I expect it to.

• Playing FIFA, it's pretty much non-stop lol.

• When I watch my favorite teams make stupid mistakes, I get hella tight!

• During sex, when I hurt myself in a stupid way, when I watch someone do something and wonder if they were deprived of oxygen at birth, or at the dmv.

• When someone really pisses me off and that's hard to do.

• When I'm angry... LOL.

• I don't swear when I put effort into not swearing. If not, Ill swear and not realize it.

• When I'm hungry

• I swear all the time.

• When I try to freestyle

• Me and you the same, I rarely ever swear.