Feeling uneasy?

Today I received a text and I assumed it was a friend but it I don't know who it is. I feel very uneasy about the situation because I've had people bug my phone before and just stalk me around social media, how can I get over it? I know they are in my chem class or that they at least have the same teacher but I don't know who would send that. It's just weird, especially considering it was on my online number which only 3 people know (well clearly 4 now). Here's the texts if it helps:
Feeling uneasy?
As you can see I ended the conversation quickly mostly because I felt creeped out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel creepy out to... I feel like you are being stalked... no joke

• I don't know about stalked but it definitely makes me feel paranoid af.

• I know what a problem it can be, like I mentioned I have had my phone bugged before (long story) and have had people stalk me online. I've told my mum and my friend texted the number. Part of me is really hoping its a friend of mine trolling.

• Same but it's better to be safe then sorry :/ I like a good laugh but this isn't something to troll about if they do slap him hard if it's your friend

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• lol the fact that the default image is a happy face makes it funny/creepy.

I wouldn't even bother, I'd just block every number that I don't recognize if they refuse to identify themselves.

• Just someone trying to pull your legs, get over it, or drop a warning.

• Lol u didn't do a very good job at covering up the number

*proceeds to dial*

• Lol, feel free to message them, see if they like random people texting them creepy things. My friend sent them a message saying "you smell good, I always see you around school, one day you'll be mine ❤". They saw it and never responded lol 😂

• Actually I was planning on sending them twenty dick pics and saying:

"I wanna lick your feet and make love to your mother and father. Come to me, my child"

• Yeah it's creepy
    Block that number
    And chill
    Next time give a flying kick to the stalker :P

• just block this number and forget about it, its probably a stupid person.

• look their number up online

• I tried that and it was registered to a landline everywhere I looked which means it is likely an online number 👌

• You got secret admirer

• Where is the dialing code from?

• It's from the US and the area code is from my area.

• Then it's probably one of your 3 friends trolling you from another number, or someone has been through one of their phones and gotten it.

Either way just block the number for now. If it carries on show your chem teacher (since you think it's someone from that class).

• Yeah I changed my number (since it's online) and gave out to two friends (I don't talk to the other person anymore). I've told my mom and if I get more messages I'll tell my teacher for sure. I really hope it's just a friend trolling but can never be too sure in this world!

• it was me baby ;)

What Girls Said 1

• CREEPER!

I would mess with their head and type extremely disturbing things to freak them out.

• My friend is on top of that, she was next to me when I got them so she started texting random things to them lol.