I'm failing math help... What should I do?

i don't know what to do. I don't want my teacher to tutor me I don't understand the way he teaches math. And the counselor doesn't let any other teacher to tutor I'm dead meat. I can't fail a class ! I won't graduate if i do. I just don't understand the common core standards.

Most Helpful Guy

• common core? No, that is the wrong way to do math. I dont know why they keep teaching math different ways. anyways, what math exactly are you taking? Algebra or geometry or...

• Math2

• ok, i really am behind. what grade are you in? I have never heard of a class that was just "Math2"
      There was algebra 2, that was in 11th grade.

• A sophomore. I passed math 1 because I had a good teacher but he left.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to tell your councelor exactly what you wrote here. They will find a way to get you help.

What Guys Said 1

• How about private tutoring? Look for tutoring services online. Some public libraries have free tutoring services. There must be resources available in your area for tutoring.

What Girls Said 1

• Get a tutor. Suck it up and ask your teacher. That's what they're there for.