Best game ever made?

Psst, say something intellegent.. like FF7..

• Final Fantasy VII
  • Ocarina of Time
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • MGS: Snake Eater
  • Tomb Raider
  • Okami
Wow.. maybe GAG isn't a place for real gamers..
Wow, never saw tomb raider taking the cake.. way to go, lara!

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on your definition of a "good game". if you go by most buyed, it´s world of warcraft and minecraft.
    if you go by story and art-style, in my opinion the whole final fantasy franchise is the best ever made and i somewhat final fantasy to me, cause it´s made by square enix
    tomb raider, mgs and shadow of colossus are only mildly interesting games in my point of view. they are kind of interesting but get boring so freaking fast, as the storyline is so linear and no choice to be made.

for me personally world of warcraft "was" the best game ever made. cause some people played it everyday over the course of years... plus you had billions of real people to play with and even find friends in there. what other game out there achieved that? surely not one out of your list. you played it for a week or so and then you´re through and done with it. maybe you play through a second time and that´s it. certainly not a single game you could play every day for a whole year.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Last Of Us hands down

• Though not my number one, it's definitely in my Top 3. That game was incredible. I keep playing it and keep getting all emotional during "those" scenes (you know the ones I'm talking about).

• I've always wanted to play that..

What Guys Said 49

• I would not choose any of those games as even close to the best game ever. Not sure I even could choose 1 game though, so many great games each awesome in their own way.

Right now I'm really enjoying this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQM8yWoiy5s

and this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DFCQpy1dHA

• Got to start from the beginning to answer that question 45.media.tumblr.com/.../...9yT1rpco88o2_r1_500.gif

• Battlefield 3... that shit was buggy, but oh boy, the gun fights were 9/10 almost everytime.

• Prince of Persia Warrior Within?
    Assassin's Creed- ezio triology?
    Need for speed most wanted? (old)
    Call of duty black ops?
    GTA San Andreas?
    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind?

• Skyrim hands down the best game of all the times. All of them.
    abvgb.files.wordpress.com/.../...-desktop-gray.jpg

• Legend of Zelda or Final Fantasy-Nes
    Legend of Mana, Romance of the three kingdoms 3, New Horizons 2 or Final Fantasy 3-SNES
    Shining Force 2- Genesis
    Legend of Zelda:Majora's mask- N64
    Star Wars:KOTOR 2-XBOX
    Final Fantasy 7,8 and 9 or Breath of fire 3-playstation
    Final Fantasy 10 or Kingdom Hearts 2- PS2
    Dragon Age or Mass Effect 2-Ps3

• FF7 is meh compared to FF6 or FF Tactics in terms of story...

Anyways, I will go with Danganronpa because no one will say that and therefore I will.

• While all of those are great games, my favorite and probably in my opinion one of the best games ever made is Knights of the Old Republic.

• Out of these poll choices, it is a HARD choice between Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts 2.

I say Final Fantasy VII, because the materia system for magic/abilities/buffs was so intricate, customizable and fun! :-D

• I would have to say that Chrono Trigger is the best game ever made. It is one of the few games that I can still play and honestly say lives up to my nostalgia.

• cock of duty 4: modurn gayfuckstupid

FF7.1: attack of the clones

the put it in your butt game is hands down the best piece of ass

• Tomb Raider Anniversary is, although short, very enjoyable. A remake of the original TR released mid 90s.

Final Fantasy 7 is another gem.

• For me, trying to choose the best game ever feels so wrong, as when I choose one, I feel like I'm doing a disservice to the others D:
    I don't want to state anything, as if I say it's a fact people will certainly disagree with me, but for me personally, the best games are Fire Emblem Awakening, Sm4sh and maybe Skyrim? Super Mario Galaxy is a masterpiece in it's own right too.
    images.eurogamer.net/.../135790414252.jpg
    Why do I have to wait until May 20th to get FE: Fates Conquest : )))))))))

• Golden Tee. It has stood the test of time.

• Given the amount of time and number of people that played it, I would say World of Warcraft (WoW). " For the Horde!"

• Out of all of those, the only one that I've played is Tom Raider so I'm gonna go with that.

• can't really choose between these 3 ; p
    tactics ogre (psp remake)
    ps3media.ign.com/.../Tactics-Ogre_PSP_US_ESRB.jpg
    suikoden 2 ( psx)
    rpgsquare.files.wordpress.com/.../...ii-dragon.jpg
    castlevania symphony of the night ( psx)
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kGoNjcodfls/hqdefault.jpg

anyway , ff7 remake looks silly im0 , the game became hack n slash like dynasty warrior lol

• Welp, that's your opinion.. when it ends up selling like hotcakes, don't come to me.. Castlevania is good..

• Mass Effect 3

• Metroid Prime for the Gamecube
    In your choices though, it goes to Shadow of the Colossus

• it depends. In the past Mu Online was the best MMO alive with a pretty cool playerbase, I played lol a lot but the game got boring and lost potential after season 3.
    skyrim was pretty good but I feel alone when not playing online.
    Minecraft was a pretty good game
    NFS MW was good
    also played a lot of Pokemon Diamond Ver when I had a nintendo.

I was never a fan of tomb raider tho I played it, I played prince of persia with my mom a lot

• Minecraft? What are you 12? Tomb Raider and Pokemon are the only real ones you listed.. Skyrim is ok but not.. the kind to live up..

• I like all the games / series that you included in the poll, save Tomb Raider. That said:

Final Fantasy VI was the best FF, and Chrono Trigger is my favorite JRPG ever.
    Link To The Past was my favorite Legend Of Zelda game.
    Shadow Of The Colossus was epic.
    MGS4:GOTP was the best in the series for me, even though MGS3: Subsistence was a phenomenal game.
    Okami: So beautiful! It's a shame that the game bombed in sales though...

• (Whoops! Forgot one!)

The first Kingdom Hearts was pure magic, but the whole series is great.

Also, why didn't you include Resident Evil 4? I would have picked that one. :-(

• Neither. Assassin's Creed is the best one ever made.
    And I'm probably more of a gamer than you ;P

• AC2 and Brotherhood are definitely excellent. 3 was weird, Black Flag is ok and then it goes downhill again. In truth, Ezio's saga is the most enjoyable.

• @sp33d I never got bored from the first one.

@asker no, I definitely know more about games than you ;)

• Nahhhhhhhhhhh, you don't..

• I LOVE FFVII, but Ocarina of time wins by a large margin.

• I prefer VII because I saw it more of a milestone but Ocarina will always be that game that does it for me. Majora too.

• None your not looking back into the past your just seeing whats out right now

• out of those... I don't know, and I can't choose from my gaming history either. too many good games played

• I'm going to have to go with Extreme Assault.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s-VmZpG1wE

• This list is dripping in so much hipster snobbery I can feel hair sprouting from my throat.

• There is an exhausting list of games that are better than every game on you list... I did own, and enjoy FF VII and beat it three times before it disappeared into a dusty closet.

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 12

• I would go with Ocarina of Time from the options.

• I *loved* Ocarina of Time.

You know what my favourite board game is? Blokus.

• @toad-1 you toto? What you think? 😌

• I'm so glad you added Shadow of the Colossus to this list... Also Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, and Jak and Daxter, and Kingdom Hearts 2.

And almost every platformer on the PS2.

• Not a fan of video games. I prefer board or interactive games.
    PS: watch the way you reply to people here.

• The shadow of the colossus will keep a special place in my heart

• GTA.

• I refuse.

• Farmville.
    Flappy bird is a close second.
    Snake is a close second as well.

• I am a real gamer and I endorse these endorsements.

• If you aren't a hardcore gamer, it's okay. The Farmville life isn't for everyone.

• Tomb Raider

• I don't know any of does games just COD and agar. io 😅

• All of these are shit

• You're a dumbass lmao

• I'm sure you childish bitch..

• See, why can't you use anything but profanity to come back at me?