Hat should I do?

Okay let me tell you first about myself... I am 27 married to a wonderful husband have 2 beautiful kids... I grew up as a poor child and had to sell stuff for money, my stephdad loved drinking and abusing us, at the age of 13 i was molested by him my mom never believed me even thow i told her infront of him and told him to be a man and be honest... After that i was sold to an old man basically i had to keep him happy give him bj etc for money to provide for my brothers and mom so we could have food etc... My entire life was desoyed a lot of me was taken away and today i am struggling to live with it and i am angry at my mom as i feel she should have kept me safe and she never did. I will do everything for my kids and husband but i am broken and so scared to see someone to talk to as i am scared i will remember stuff i dont want to... What shouldered i do?

Sorry i meant What should i do?

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry you went through that. You don't really have many options though. I honestly think a combination of seeking professional help to talk to, and getting medication would be the best course of action. I am not sure if it would be medication for depression or what, but I would assume they would have something that could help you.

• im really sorry to hear all this, you dont deserve any of this, why dont you share this with your husband, im sure if your husband loves you he will support you and confront you. i know its very heart breaking for you to remember such things, but you can't run away from your past, you either try to run from it or learn from it.

• You had very unfortunate experiences in your life but now you must let them stay in the past and live your present life. You had a chance to overpass all with your family, you must understand and be happy with this. I see that you feel so bad but you must think that you are lucky, you might be lost in the darkness but you are in the morning of a beautiful day, live it...

What Girls Said 0