Shroom experience?

About a month ago my boyfriend and I took shrooms and it did so well for my depression and I had some left so I took them the other night. It was much different than any time I've taken them, usually I'm up and about and going on adventures to the bathroom or something and this time I felt really sick so I just laid on the couch for 3 hours and I had my eyes closed but it was like I was awake the whole time but I was tripping so I wasn't really asleep or awake. All I really can say for certain is I remember a lot of people talking and saying things and shapes and patterns and when I came out of it I just had these feelings that it's time to be more mature and it's time to have a baby and all my anxieties over having a baby are gone like it just feels like it's time for me. It's sorta all worrying me because what if I'm pregnant now and that's why the shrooms affected me so different and made me come to this realization that it's time for me to become a parent and I just can't stop thinking about it all. Has anyone ever had any type of experience like this and if so what was the overall outcome.

What Guys Said 2

• Shrooms have been known to cause changes in a person's ego. Your mind may have just used the experience to sort out some things.

• Yeah it's crazy like the time I did it with my boyfriend my depression got better and I've been trying to get healthy and it's been 3 weeks since I've had fast food or drank pop it's been great to feel good again

• There are studies about shrooms as a potential treatment to depression. Unfortunately since they are an illegal drug this research is slow.

• I had a miscarriage last year and had been very depressed since like I would stay in bed and cry all day long and being at work id spend a lot of the day in the bathroom crying. Since taking the shrooms I've felt pretty good and been happy and I would totally say it's helped.

• Probably took to many and got food poisoning the high mushrooms give you if just your bodies reaction to the posion and drugs and alcohol during pregnancy can really fuck a kid up so smarten the fuck up

What Girls Said 1

• They're mind altering, it could be a complete coincidence or it could be your subconscious. If you're worried you're pregnant make an appt with the obgyn- Personally my only experience with them, we almost burnt the forest down. Good luck!