What do you think about the Turks?

What do u think about the Turks?

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They ask a lot of these questions, that's for sure.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Wish they would return to being a more secular society as they once were. Your current president and leadership should go, with a military coup if necessary.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a Turkish professor for my Middle Eastern History course. He was pretty cool and learned some of the basics of Turkish national formation.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know any personally so i cannt answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • well apart from the boner inspiring stories of young turks of the historic era, Im not that much happy about them. I've heard that they work with the Isis to kill the Kurds😢

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing , and a country with crazy president lol

0|1
    0|0
    • What do you think about Recep Tayyip Erdogan?

• Show All
    • Ulan sen pkklısın. Terörist bide utanmadan terörden bahsediyor be. Bide müslümanlıktan. İşte senin gibi insanlar yüzünden islamı kötü biliyo insanlar be. Tüh yazıklar olsun.

• I like them

0|0
    0|0
  • suleiman was a dude...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know any personally and never visited so i don't have any opinion on them personally.

Their history is impressive in a brutal kind of way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Turkey Is ruthless? :(

• Show All
    • I had my own I express my English kötü. keşk foreign zone better.
      Thank you very much for anlayamıyorum. kitap by translation.

• Galiba Türkçe yazsam ve siz çevirseniz daha iyi olur. Çünkü çeviri yoluyla pek anlaşamıyorum. Diliniz zor gerçekten :)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing much!

0|0
    0|0
  • there are so many on this site!! i know this site is turkish owned but dang, i think you guys are well dressed and generally attractive

0|0
    0|0
    • I do not know much English , I wondered if I wanted to establish communication with you through aslında çevir :)

• They're people

0|0
    0|0